All the Rage

VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING.............

Hey! So I finally had some time to think and I got an amazing idea for my next story. This story has a very personal touch to it and I'm glad I can finally share it. It can touch on some sensitive topics and it's a little sad once you get into it but I promise it has a meaningful message about self love and worth. Thank you all for loving this stelena fanfiction. As sad as I am that I'm not continuing it, I think it's time to move on. The show stopped airing and I stopped watching. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely will always remember the show I basically grew up with and the show that gave me some amazing friends, but all good things must come to an end. This year has been a pretty dramatic one for me, especially at school. Summer is almost over and the new school year is coming around faster than I ever expected. I want to be happier and a better person. That, to me at least, means so more drama, secrets, or stories about me I've tried to hide for quite some time. This new story titled "All the Rage" is about my friend. I already asked her permission and I changed all the names to keep things private but I just thought it would an amazing one to share. 

I know most of my readers are TVD fans and are really into that stuff but I promise you are going to love my new story!

Well, what are you waiting for? Chapter 1 of "All The Rage" is out now!

xoxo officialauthorr