Our Thing❤

A/N: PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!!!

Elena's POV

So, I have cancer. Im fine with it. It's how the world works. Some people get the time of their lives and be happy... while others suffer from dreadful cancers and sicknesses. But if my life will end in 6 months, I might as well own up to it. I pledge to live the rest of my life to the fullest. No negativity, just love.

Stefan has an amazing voice. He just never shows it. He is very humble, but when it comes to being around me he can do whatever.

I took a very long break off school. It's April 13th, which means the Talent Show is in 2 days. I want to sing. I'm going to sing "True Love" by Dove Cameron! I absolutely love this song! I know I am very shy but, it's time to make a change. I walked downstairs into the kitchen. Last night me and Stefan had a 'moment' together. I stayed at his house. As I walked down the stairs I softly sang.

"True love, I knew I had it.
True love, was so hard to find.
True love, If I can get it back I'd never let it go this time..." I slowly drifted off into sadness. I don't know why. I guess as I sang the song I remembered all the terrible things I've done to the Salvatore brothers...

Stefan's POV

Last night was an amazing moment with Elena. I will miss her so much when she is gone. Its kind of weird how she's a vampire that's not only sick, but she has cancer. Something is off about this, but it's probably just because I'm worried about her.

When I got up I heard the voice of an angel. She is singing her favorite song. I have an idea! So I snuck up behind her while she was singing. But as I was planning to sneak up on her, my mind slowly started getting calm. Too calm. This is the most calm I have ever been my entire life! I leaned back on the counter listening to the beautiful song sang by a beautiful voice that belongs to a beautiful girl. My girl! I was so focused on her singing, I forgot why I even snuck up on her. She stopped singing for a while. Just thinking about something. Right before she started, my mind started functioning again. I started singing the last half of the song and she turned around and kissed me with her soft, pink, and gentle lips.

"You know you are wonderful at singing." she says to me in a sweet voice.

"Me? You have the voice of an angel!" I chuckled a bit and she started giggling. I swear that cute giggle of hers is going to be the death of me.

"Maybe this should be our thing." Elena said to me firmly.

"Our thing?" I asked her confused.

"Yea. We can sing songs together and maybe even do the talent show together Stefan!" She started getting really excited. It was adorable.

"Okay then. It's official. That is our thing." I stated confidently.

"I like the sound of it." she says to me.

As we did all the walking, singing, and kissing we ended up in front of the fireplace.

"Our thing." I whispered in her ear. She turned her head and nibbled my lip.

"Our thing." she simply states as she lays her head on my shoulder, I stroke through her hair and we just talk for the rest of the day. It's 11:30pm now. And...

"Our thing." she says again while drifting off into sleep.

Author's Note: Do you guys like it or nah??? Please tell me what you think in the comments. Check out the song I mentioned in this chapter. Should I continue...