Goodbye ( For Now)

Stefan's POV

Her beautiful curved body lays down on the hospital bed for three days now. She hasn't woken up, but Meredith says there is a chance. I will stay here forever even if I have to wait for a million years for her wake. I am now engaged with my dead fiancée. Can my life get any weirded?

The machine that was attached to her arm started making a rippling noise... it turned back on! The straight line was now a moving curved line!

"Meredith! She's back!" I cry as I kiss Elena's hand and focus my eyes on her ring. We will live a happy life, together again forever. I sat down, relaxed my girl was alive.

I checked her wrist. It was purple. Really purple.
"What? No, I thought you were okay!"

"MEREDITH! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" I yell. Things happened so quickly before my eyes. They took her away and left me there. Sitting and wondering where I went so wrong in life.

I met a girl. She was beautiful. I felt the need to protect her. We started dating, then it got more serious. We fell in love. I revealed myself to her. She turned. Elena got cancer. And now I'm here.

The only thing wrong is the damn cancer.

7 hours later...

Meredith walk in, in her white sneakers and doctor uniform. She looks very upset...

"Im... very sorry for your loss Mr. Salvatore." she says and rolls Elena's bed and machines with her.

"You have 5 hours, then she is gone for good... make it count" she says, leaving the room.

I went on my knees, holding Elena's hand. I looked at her lifeless yet still beautiful face and smiled. She is going to be in a better place. And I can't get upset and shut it off, that's not what she wants.

"I told you always and forever Elena. You might be dead, but you can still watch me from the above. I love you so much, words cannot explain my passion for you. I do believe I have found true love. I will never forget this, what we had. No matter what happens, I get a girlfriend or I do too die, just please know one simple thing. I will love no one else the way I loved you. You are my first and I intend for you to be the last love of my life. Nothing can fill in the empty part in my heart you left, when you died. The only thing is... you. You, Elena Gilbert make me the happiest and luckiest man alive or dead. You helped me stay strong and fight my thirst for human blood. And I love you so much for that. You have been the greatest girlfriend in the world. I wish I would've proposed to you sooner so I could've called you my wife." I chuckled a little bit at the last part with tear filled eyes. Then I wrote a note to put on the coffin at her funeral.

"Dear Elena Gilbert,

You are the love of my life. You have been with me through my ups and downs. I can never repay you. Elena, you filled a hole in my heart that has been empty for years. I love you so much, and I really wish you wouldn't leave me. You are my one true love and always will be. You'll probably never get around to read this note but I don't care. I believe you will know how I felt about you. Love, it's an extraordinary thing. You have this great amount of passion for someone. That one special person who lights up your day. I mean, I think you look like a victorious secret model in sweatpants! But Elena Marie Gilbert, I really do love you with all my heart. I would've gotten married with you and I had our whole lives planned out. We were going to be to ether forever. But no matter where you are and who you are I will always and forever love my dear Elena Gilbert"

Love,

Stefan Salvatore.

I finished the 'e' and a tear drop fell on the paper I wrote it and put it in her hand.

I turned around for a minute looking out at the window. People with there families, happy to see they are okay. I wish I was them. But things happen the way they happen.

I heard the heavy paper drop from Elena's hands.

Her hand moved, a tear dropped down her eye. She owns them wide awake.

"Elena!" I shout and kiss her lips. She looks straight I to my eyes and puts her hand on my cheek.

"Stefan Salvatore I will never leave your side." she says. Damn I miss her voice! I start crying.

"Oh and one more thing... I do!" she says lifting up her hand with the ring.

"I love you Stefan Salvatore." Elena says and I am left speechless.

A/N: TOLD YOU, YOU WERE IN FOR A SURPRISE!!!! THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS STORY! IM WORKING ON A NEW ONE RIGHT NOW! BUT THANK YOU FOR BITCHDOE FOR INSPIRING ME TO WRITE THIS AND THANKS TO THE READERS!!! BYE!!!! Thank you all so much for the support!

Xoxo