Chapter 1 ~ First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

I come back from holiday and see I am LOVED! 

I'm surprised people want me to continue this.

I did write the remaining ten chapters on my ipod while on holiday so hopefully this is popular.

Enjoy!

(Reminder, this story IS A/U. Also, this mentitions Rachel wearing a prom dress. That is her Season 2 prom dress. The Rachel that Finn remembers is Season 2/3 Rachel. The new Rachel is Season 4 Rachel.)

-------------------------------------------

Finn does miss Rachel. He dreams about her often. He loved those animal sweaters she wore and her headbands. She had those huge browns he often stared into. She was so adorable and looked so young but she left 5 years ago and they haven't spoken since. She never said she'd changed at all when they last talked a year ago but part of him doesn't hope she has and some part of him hopes.

Quinn knows about his friendship with Rachel. They were really close friends. Something Finn never told Quinn was that Rachel his first kiss and his first time. They did it after prom but they both wanted it.

Finn knows Quinn will never be another Rachel. He loves Rachel more than Quinn but Broadway and New York were always Rachel's first loves. He's loved her since the first day she saw her back in kindergarten after one of their now best friends, Noah 'Puck' Puckerman was being mean to Rachel and Finn stood up to her. He was smitten with her after the first time he saw her face. She's always been gorgeous but she never saw it herself...

~SENIOR PROM, 7 YEARS AGO~

"I can't go Finn." Rachel complains, frowning. Rachel was Finn's date to Prom. She looked beautiful in a pink frilly but amazing dress. He was just in a sensible suit that Kurt picked and approved for him.

"Why not?" He asks.

"I'll never compare to whatever people like Santana wear. You should of asked her out to Prom." Rachel says.

"I'm pretty sure she's going with her girlfriend, Brittany." Finn says.

"Then go find another date since I'm not going!" Rachel shouts as she rushes up the stairs and into her room. Finn follows her upstairs and into her bedroom. She's laying on her bed so he lays next to her.

"Neither of us are nominated for Prom King and Queen so I saw we go, get our photo, dance a little, talk with friends then leave to get some food." Finn says.

"Always thinking of food. That's the Finn Hudson I know and am best friends with." Rachel says, laughing a little. She lays onto her side and strokes his cheek. The feeling of her soft hands on his face makes him tingle inside and he just smiles. She leans down and kisses him. The second they've kissed ever.

"Rach?" Finn says after they kiss.

"Yup Finn." Rachel says.

"You're not as beautiful as Santana or the other girls at school; You're better than her." Finn says.

Rachel pats his cheek, "You always know what to say to make me feel better, Finn."

That night after Prom, Finn and Rachel lost their virginity to each other. They knew it was special and not just a stupid mistake.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Finn always will remember that night back in High School. He misser Rachel so much and just wants to see her again. For just one day is all her asks for.

Every morning Finn goes for his usual run. He starts jogging down his street and down a couple of streets. He slows his pace down in front of the Berry house. Finn talks to LeRoy and Hiram every morning when he goes for his morning run since they're usually sitting on their front porch drinking coffee and eating their breakfast.