Chapter 8 ~ Gotta Be You

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------

-3 WEEKS LATER...-

Finn was in the tuxedo store, picking out the suit he'll be wearing for his wedding. He could hear Kurt talking to a woman outside of Finn's changing room. Finn couldn't do his tie up so he stepped out of the changing room.

"Very dashing, Finn." A voice says. It's Rachel. She's back. Kurt smiles in approval at the tuxedo.

"I can't do the tie up properly." Finn says.

"Let me help you." Rachel says, standing up and doing Finn's tie up.

"I'll give you two some privacy." Kurt says, walking off into the store.

Finn couldn't stop grinning, "You're back."

Rachel smiles weakly, "I am, Hudson."

"Why?" Finn asks.

"You invited me to your wedding so I came. It's a week away, Finn." Rachel says. She smiles but not like her usual smile that's as bright as the star she is.

"I love you, Rach." Finn mumbles.

"I love you too but as a best friend for now since you're getting married soon." Rachel says, finishing his tie up.

Finn grabs her hands, "I would've ended the wedding for us but my mind stops me. My heart tells me to end the relationship with Quinn, It's something I should've done ages ago."

Finn kisses her. She's shocked so she pushes him away, "I have to go, Finn." Rachel picks her bag up and rushes out of the store. Kurt looks at Finn in confusion from his place in the store while Finn just sighs.

------------------------------------

Rachel drives away from the tuxedo store, with tears streaming down her cheeks. She's in a rush to get away from Finn. Her mind brings her flashes of Finn so she mentally slaps herself. He's moving on with his life so she should too. No matter how many times they confess their love for each other, nothing good happens.

He won't cancel the wedding and try a proper relationship with her. This makes her life even more confusing. She pulls up in her driveway at her dads' house. She rushes out of her and inside. She goes upstairs and into her room. She faces plants on her bed.

"Rachel? Honey?" LeRoy says, lightly knocking on the door, "What's wrong?"

Rachel lifts her face off the pillow, "Everything."

-------------------------------------

Quite short but there is one more main chapter then the epilogue to this story.

Vote!

Comment!

Next Chapter: The wedding with a twist end