22. One for all and all for one

"I am rooted, but I flow." (Virginia Woolf)

They were here. Ashur and Zephyr had entered the room.

Fayez knew he should get up from Akhenaton's lap, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. It would require too much strength from him, and he simply lacked the motivation. He was feeling so good right now. He hadn't felt so warm and safe for a long time.

Also, Akhenaton wasn't doing much to help. On the contrary, the brunette never stopped touching him, despite his two lovers' presence. He kept rubbing his back, caressing his hair and his nape in the most tender way.

The cold-blooded prefect was now showing him the affection that Fayez had only ever seen him show to Ashur and Zephyr.

When he lightly pressed his lips against Fayez's earlobe, the latter let out a soft moan, that the three other men couldn't have not heard.

How embarrassing, Fayez thought, as he quickly hid his face back against Akhenaton's chest.

There was a light chuckle behind him, then a hand was pressing his shoulder.

Zephyr.

How could he tell, from a mere touch, that it was Zephyr?

Something about these three men was driving him crazy, but how could he confess such feelings, when the three of them were already in a relationship?

Right. They were supposed to have a talk. Ashur wanted to talk.

What were they going to talk about?

Maybe they were about to tell him that they shouldn't take things any further than that? That they had let things go too far already?

What if they accused Fayez of trying to seduce them in order to break them out?

But then, Akhenaton had said those sweet words to him. It had seemed like a ...

A love confession.

Zephyr cuddled with him every night and Ashur...

Ashur had kissed him.

Did he... Did they... But then why -

"Alright, guys. He's already tensing up in my arms. Maybe we should start talking now, before he gives himself a panick attack." Akhenaton suddenly declared, before letting out a pained groan as Fayez pinched his nipple.

"Ouch. What was that for, little brat?" he complained out loud.

"Don't talk about me like I'm not here." Fayez mumbled against his shirt.

Someone took a step closer, and let out a soft cough.

Ashur.

"I'm glad you guys made up, but maybe you could let go of each other now, so we can see Fayez's lovely face while talking to him?" Ashur spoke softly, but Fayez could tell it was not so much a suggestion but more like an implicit order.

Akhenaton tightened his grip around him for a few more seconds, before letting go of Fayez with a sigh.

"Fine."

"What an obedient little prefect you are" Fayez whispered in his ear, before getting up as far as he could, so that Akhenaton wouldn't have time to retaliate.

He took a seat on a chair, and glanced toward the two prefects.

Shit.

He shouldn't have done that, because he could now feel himself blushing furiously.