23. Don't look at me

"Solitude is fine but you need someone to tell that solitude is fine." (Honoré de Balzac)

Last night had been perfect. The four of them had gone to bed with smiling faces and lighter hearts. There was nothing better for the soul than a heart to heart conversation with your loved ones.

They had kept things PG-13, much to Zephyr's dismay. The latter had explained to Fayez what they were supposed to do to complete the mating process.

Apparently, the smaller vampire had given it A LOT of thoughts already. Of course, Zephyr being Zephyr, he had shared his numerous ideas with them, with such a profusion of details that even Ashur had looked embarrassed.

Fayez, on the other hand, hadn't known much about what Zephyr was referring to - what the hell did "urethra play" mean ? It sure sounded scary. Maybe he should ask Helmut about it.

Not wanting to sound too inexperienced, he had tried to pretend he was very familiar with everything the blondie was mentioning. Problem was, he didn't even know half of the terms  they were using.

Plus, he had a feeling his mates were already fully aware of the fact that he was on uncharted territories, when it came to sex, and that they were gently teasing him about it.

"I think Fayez would look good in leather." Zephyr had declared at some point, with a dreamy expression. "What do you think, squirrel? Want me to dress you up and give you a proper training?"

"I would love for you to train me, but I think a warm tracksuit would be more adequate than leather." Fayez had politely replied, making Akhenaton cough while Ashur had given him a fond and amused smile.

What was so funny about his answer?

So, they hadn't done anything extraordinary since their talk about the mate-thing. Still, Fayez had greatly enjoyed the fluttering kisses and the glances full of promises. He had slept in the middle of the bed, right between Zephyr and Akhenaton. Their arms and legs were all entangled and their faces were almost touching.

Now, Fayez usually wasn't a very touchy person, but, contrary to what one might think, he had found it very snuggly.

Having mates was beyond his expectations already, and he had a feeling that the best was yet to come.

Yes, last night had been perfect, but this morning wasn't very promising. He would go as far as to say that he was currently in a state of total panick.

See, Fayez had a huge problem - well, maybe not that huge. Let's be modest about it.

It wasn't the first time it had happened to him since his arrival at the ISB. In fact, he too clearly remembered how he had gotten hard when he had drunk Zephyr's blood.

So embarrassing.

It wasn't going to be a recurring occurence, was it?

He was hard and aching and unable to get up and escape, as Zephyr's arms were drapped around his chest.

He couldn't get up, and risk waking them up. On the other hand, if Fayez didn't do something soon, they would eventually wake up by themselves. Then, without a doubt, they would see -

No way he was going to let that happen. They shouldn't know that he had woken up with a raging hard-on. No fucking way.

So, what options did he have?

Not many, actually. There was only one thing to do to avoid such a shameful situation.

...

He had to cut off his own member.