38. The Evil Entity

"You can think clearly only with your clothes on." (Margaret Atwood)

Would you like me to show you how it's done, sweet boy?

Both Zephyr and Fayez shivered from head to toes, as they heard the deep and gravelly voice of their mate.

However, Zephyr quickly regained control over his senses. He looked at Ashur with an excited smile, as shame didn't belong to his lexicon.

Zephyr. So predictable.

Fayez, on the other hand, remained in his flustered state for much longer. He was looking at his feet, while nervously bitting his lips.

Also very predictable.

He really was unlucky. Why, every time he found himself in a deadly embarrassing situation, did his mates have to witness it? First, Ake and Zeph barging into the room while Ashur was dutifully spanking him and now, this.

His story was filled with similar moments, when he wanted nothing more than to dig a hole and bury himself in it.

He supposed he should have gotten used to it by now, but he didn't.

There was no way to pretend they weren't engaged in some sexual activities right now. It didn't take a genius to understand what was going on, and Ashur was one of the most perceptive person he knew.

His nakedness. His obvious arousal. The cockring. The anal beads that Zephyr was holding a little too proudly - hide it behind your back, he wanted to scream at the other vampire.  Those were pretty telling clues as to what they were about to do.

Of course, Ash had to see it all.

Why. Just why.

There must be some Evil Entity in charge of his destiny. Yes, that must be it.

This Evil Entity had a very dirty mind. Surely, they were bored to death, and Fayez was their primary source of distraction.

He shivered as he wondered about the plans this Evil Entity might have in store for him. What was next? BDSM? Tentacle sex? Something even more intense? He feared there might be no limits to their wicked imagination.

That's all he got in place of a Guardian Angel, and there was nothing he could do about it. That was bad luck.

"Hey, Evil Entity" he mumbled. "Stop it. I'm no masturbation material, you freaking pervert**."

"Pardon?"

Fayez blushed, as he looked at his mates' questionning faces.

"Nothing."

Zephyr grinned, before starting to lick the anal beads, one by one. This was crude. This was enticing as hell. There was no point denying it.

"You were talking to some Evil Entity?" Zephyr insisted, between two licks.

"Maybe I was. What about it?" Fayez retorted defensively.

"You shouldn't provoke this Evil Entity." Zephyr advised him, in a solemn voice. "Who knows? They might be an even bigger pervert than I am."

Fayez shivered in fright. He hadn't thought about this dreading possibility. Surely, there couldn't be anyone more perverted than his mate on this hurting planet called Earth?

But then - what about Helmut?

"So" a voice behind him suddenly declared. "What is it gonna be?"

Fayez startled and turned to look at his mate. He had been so engrossed in the sight of Zephyr enthusiastically licking the beads that he hadn't heard Ashur swiftly approaching him.