Introducing Sai and Virat

There is a saying two minus makes one plus

Somewhere our story starts with the same.

Our two minus Sai and Virat 

One is like chaos , other one is calm.
One is cool breeze other is thunderstorm.
They are like a poles apart Yet fate is ready to make each other a single part

Wondering who is that Cold breeze and who is that thunderstorm

So Gear up for a roller coaster Journey of  Love. . .

An urbane man in his late 20's, Living the life full of hash tags, working in an Indian Embassy in Japan,  living his dream job,  quite cheerful and enthusiastic,  hope to live his life without any hindrances and chaos of the city, wants everything stable in his life.
--- Yes that's. . .  VIRAT CHAVAN

On the other hand SAI JOSHI, girl with an angel like face and heavenly smile that holds the power to make anyone go insane for her, hiding the childlike innocence within,  still people who knows her call her a Lioness, prefers to live in her own bio bubble with her Aaba, needs to have everything in her life in her own orderly fashion. 

These Two people who are living their lives, choosed different paths, Little did they know that destiny has chosen these paths for them, Those paths are made for them as someone up in the sky wanted to bring them together. . .

------------

This might not be the perfect fairy tale, doesn't even have any extraordinary to talk about!
It has nothing to be fascinated about!! 

But I m sure this will definitely make you Feel the Love

So Are you ready to go on this Voyage of love?

______________________________________

Hello my Dear Readers, 😊🙋

so I m back with another story!

I hope you will shower your love to this one too!!

Do share your opinions, What do you expect from the story?

I hope this story keeps you hooked till the end. . .

Next- Just another normal Day