𝙿𝙰𝙸𝙽𝙵𝚄𝙻𝙻 𝚂𝙴𝙲𝚁𝙴𝚃 𝚁𝙴𝙳𝙴𝚅𝚄𝙴𝚂

lIKE, COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW YALL ENJOY.

𝙻𝙸𝚉𝚉𝚈'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I laid in my lily white king size bed, tussing and turning, ever since i was rejected by my mate, the physical pain passed, but the emotional pain is still there, the feeling of not being wanted or not being enough for the person who is suppose to love you but theres nothing i can do about it.

As the previous alpha's daughter and the current alpha's sister i was espected to be perfect.

My mind countued to race until i got distracted by the tapoing on my window, thanks to my werewolf hearing i heard  a voice yelling from outside below my bedroom window.

"Liz,Liz open up!"he said while throwing tiny stones up toward my bedroom window.

After failing on trying to avoid the familia voice and distractions i got up and opened the window, opened it and i looked down but to be greeted by a clearly sad Simon. It's been months since and i never left my room and i didn't want anyone visiting me but Simon clearly wasnt gonna leave me alone so what five minutes gonna do, right?

I steped away from the window so he can run up,within seconds simon was up inside my bedroom. I stared at him with sad eyes and then i looked down, my beutiful black fluffy carpet all of a sudden looked so interesting to me. Simon tool his finger and placed ot under my chin tilting my face up to meet him.

"don't hide your face from me mi amor" (<Spanish for my love) simon says, simon never liked when i looked down to him or anyone, he always tells me 'never looked diwn to any one be the powerful woman you are and never look dowm to my i like seeing your face.' He was always sweet to me and still is but nun of this states why he's here.

"why are you here simon?" i asked irritated. Clearly seeing my irritation he got straight to the point,
"Well mi amor," he grabbed me gently be my arms with a grip "you've been in your rooom for three months and it's not healthy, so we going out tommorow"
"no way dude, im not doing it." I floded my arms and sat at the edge of the bed
"no emma this isnt healthy, were going out tommorw and that's final," he said with one arch eyebrow and his arms criscrossed across his chest.

I saw the seriousness in his eyes and and just nodded, standing up taking a step toward him and he took a step toward me, seeing were this was going i took a step back in fright but i was quickly trapped between the side of my bed and simon, who's looking like at me with nothing but lust and love in his eyes. This scared me because i'm still a vergin, i'm....well, i was saving myself for my mate but whats the piont of it.
simon leanded down toward my face smashing his lips against mine,like always simon's lips were soft,bit there was something differnt with the liss there was anger in it.

I was quickly grabbed by the wiast and liftes up, in quick response i wrapped my arms around his torso, he thew me on the bed and was quickly ontop of me making sure to use his arms to support his weight not to crush me.

He send his trails of kisses down my neck leaving several love marks, he removed my jeans and top in that moment. Seeing my naked body infront of his sent him wild , he grabbed me by my neck and started to ckoke me in a possesive, dominant side which tured me on alot but he began to tighten at fisrst i didnt mine it but after a while i was getting trouble to breath.

whith his free hands he ripped of my underwear.

"sim..wai..." was all i could get out of my mouth before he rammed three of his fingers into me i yelled in pain no pleasure what so ever, i screamed for him to let me go but, simon wasn't in controll anymore it was his wolf. During all my effortless screaming, i heard someone running up the stairs near my roonas if they were trying to destroy it,i continued to scream in hope of being heard so everygirls nightmare wouldnt happen to me.

befor i knew ith brother bursted ito the room breaking mybdoor down.
"were under atta..."his words were lost from the sight of his sister screaming and his bestfriend ontop of her, everything went so fast simonwas on the floor with blood running out his nose and mouth "get you ass out there and fight" andre said more angry than ive ever heard.

Andre wrapped me in a sheet and grabbed my pant and an underwear from my draw and carried me downstaires into his office.

"Are you okay lizzy?"

"yes i am" i said with no emotion on my face putting on my underwear and pants, i was always accustom to changing infront my brother because we are running partners, we see eachother naked, it was awkward at first but we got acostum to it. I tured and walked out the door.

"where do you think your going!?"he grabbed my arms pulling me.

"To fight!" I said angrily, i pulled my arm away from him, walked out the office straight into the pack yard followed by my brother.

We ran into it and my brother shifted into his wolf mid air his jet balck fluffy fur wolf with blood red eyse ran into battle.

That's when i smelt it the most amazing scent ever, vanilla and cinimmon, i shot my head to the right because that were the scent was comming from i saw his huge buff silhouett in the distance, but that scent lingered as i heared the cries of my parent and then i felt it, it was like a part of me was broken instantly, all i heard was the bone of my parents neck  breaking. I instantly screamed so loud one would call me a banchee, as i felt the line to their mind link fade and died.

That's when i saw it my mates silhouetts standing over my parent looking at them.

"Did he...?"
❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

𝖲𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗂𝗍 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋  2 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗌𝗎𝖽𝖽𝖾𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇, 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗌𝗌.

𝖰𝖮𝖳𝖣: 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌?
𝗂𝗆 17

♥︎until next time♥︎

꧁Bre꧂