𝚂𝚃𝚄𝙱𝙱𝙾𝚁𝙽 𝙿𝚁𝙰𝚃

Andre's Pov,

             I sat in my office, thinking about the events that took place today and my mind ran on my twin sisters reaction to her mate, then I realised I haven't heard from her yet so I decided to go check on her. As I opened my door there he stood , Alpha Ramond, he had a look of death on his face almost as if he was ready to pounce at any given time.

"Alpha, is there anything you need ?" I asked in hope of him apologising for attacking my pack. His face got even more angry when those six words came out him mouth.

"I'm taking my mate and leaving." He didn't stutter once, which only made it clear that he wasnt joking around but I swore to my parents a long time ago that I would always protect my sister.     I was determined to have my sister even if it was for a while.

"Wait, why?" I was so confused "surely we can work something out, alpha please she's my sister" I say while trying to stop the water works threatning to escape.

"maybe you should of thought of that before you let her..."I can see his eyes swithing from blue to white showing that his wolf is trying to take control but he quickly pushed him back
"I'm taking my mate, whether you like it or not, because you all clearly don't care enough about her to see what going on!!"

I was so confused, he knew what he' talking about but I was completly lossed.

****

LIZZY'S POV

                      This is the time where I was suppise to tell my parents goodbye but I can't do that. Why am I the one who always suffers.

The alpha will be back soon to get me after he talks to my brother but I dont want to go. How can I leave my pack My brother, our parents just died and ther's bothing I can do about it right now but spend the remainder of my time with him, maybe the alpha will allow me to say good bye.

I stared at my duffel bag with my things and waited for him to come back so I can ask to see my brother, I will go by myself but I'm terrified of what he'll do to me.

Two hours later I knew he was coming back because i was hit with his sent that painfully drives me insane and makes my heart beat in places that it shouldn't.

I was interupted with a know on the door.
I whispered "come in" failing to sound put together.
"Are you ready, the car is here?" he ask, his voice immidiatly makes me want to drop at his knees and obey his every comand but mama ain't raise no bitch.
"Yes, but I want to say good-bye to my brother please?"I asked hoping that he'll let me.
For a moment he looked as if he was about to deny me and that made me worry, then he willing stepped back from the door, signalling me to go ahead.

I ran down stairs to see Andre waiting for me, I ran into his arms and I wrapped my legs around his torso.
**I'm gonna miss you princess, be brave and text me. Remember that no one controls you okay?** he tells me through our mind link
**I promise I will, Is he nice**I asked him, to at least know if I'll be okay

There was a moment of silence before he replied with and told me "he's a powerful Alpha that is very serious, but he cares about you okay, he'll make you happy"

If he cared so much what's with the killing my parent thing. I slid of his waist and turned to the door to see the alpha waiting for me.

I smiled at my twin brother and gave him onlast hug, pulled down the sleeves of my sweatshirt and left. Alpha opened the door for me and closed it after he got in.
He turned to me a whispered "sorry I guess." 

Everything went black.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

𝖲𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗂𝗍 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 6 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄.

𝖰𝖮𝖳𝖣:  what do you think Happened?

@mockerships, thanks for the comments hun❤️ I'll try to get more sibling interactions in there👍💖

♥︎until next time♥︎

꧁Bre꧂