SECRETS REVEALED

Max's Pov...

    As i stood over the bodies of my enimies tall and pround, i felt as if i was being watched and my wolf Sam was going crazy, just then i felt the stare on me, i looked for the victim only for me to be hit with the smell of strawberries and red roses, i became immidiatly addicted and within seconds i found whoo it belongs to.

    She stood there in all her glory with her fragile frame and her ocean blue eyes percing through me as if i just killed her pet. In that moment i wanted no more that to mark her right then and there but then i notices tears running down her face and i wondered for the reason of her current actions and thats when i realised that a wolf was pouncing towards me in full speed, his black fur flying in the wind and his red eyes marking me for he kill. I wasted no time and  ran towars hin and shifted immidiatly but befor i could even rais a paw i saw her between us which shocked me.

      Her blond hair blew with the wind, this caused her sent to hit me strong but all i could do was admire the beautiful specimin that i coulf now call my mate in front of me. I noticed the way her blue eyes clearer than ever as the black lined rimmed around it and the way she bit into her pink full lips that was begging to be kissed .

     She looked over to the other wolf, by the way he focused on her i could tell they were in a mind link together this upset me and made me feel all funny inside, i don't know what tgis feeling is and i was definetly new to it.

       She looked back to me with the look of confusion on her face I never thought this is the way i would of i found her but before i knew it she ran into the big building that i assumed was the pack house.

     I stepped foward but was immidiatly stopped by the wolf infront of me l. He shifted and looked me dead in the eyes with a stare that if looks could kill i would be dead.

"What are you doing, are you insane?"he yelled in my face, this angered me and my wolf Sam.
'how dare him stop us from seeing our mate,is he crazy?!'
"What the hell man she's my mate, i am allowed to go see her!" I yelled at him using my alpha voice which didnt affect him so that must mean that he is also an alpha, but i dont understand why he is so protective over whats mine. This made me wonder whhat if he's her boyfriend or something that means ill have to take extra precaustion because no one can have her except me. After what felt lije hours of him staring at me in confusion he finally said

"that's impossible, don't you lie to me dog!"
I was taked back at the disrespecrful term he used on me that was only used on rouges.
"Who the hell are you calling me dog not let me go see my mate, i swear to the Godess if you don't let me see my mate i will tear everyones head off!" I roared at him, i have mever been this angry before the feeling of not being able to se her was like i was beingskinned alive with a rusty knife. My chest was miving so rapidly i could feel Sam trying to rake full control but i knew that this man was somehow important to her so i cant hurt him.

    He slowly stepped aside while not looking at me a good hour passed by it took thirty minuts for her brother to let me threw and another thirty to find her room.

     As i got closer to the top floor the smell of blood slammed into my face, using my werewolf speed i ran upstairs and shook on the door her sent was the stongest on, no matter how much i shook no one came out until i heard her.
"Who is it?" Hearing her voice sent my wolf crazy so i broke down the door as the smeel of blood was everywhere. Her face stained with tears, even though her makeup was completly messed up she still looked as beautiful as ever i admired her face for a while then against my own will my fingertips slid across her shoulders and my body exploded in fireworks and warmth i felt complete by just touching her.

     I draged my hand down and only to notice the source of the blood. Many open wounds in the form of lines across her stomach that was full of it. It mad me angry that she was hurt and bleeding.

"What are you doing?" was all i could muster out in that time of sensitivity but rhe she dropped a pink fluffy notebook on the fround and i couldn't believe my eyes when dozens of razors flew across the ground i was in shock at the sight of how many of that she even had them. She quickly picked then up and shoved them in to the draws.

                  (trigger part over)

She looked at me and then she burst.
"What the hell is wrong with you, get out of my house and leave me alone. You fucking killed my them are you insane. Get out...get out!"her face was red with anger as she pushed me out of the room but all i could do was watch as she yelled at me cor killing  'them'. This angered me, that she had the guts to defend them.
"What if i did kill them, they wern't innocent at all...why are you even defending them?!"
"I'm defending then because they're my parents you asshole, what did they ever do to you for you to march your army inside my home and murder my parents in cold blood!?" hearing her say that send shivers down my spine, the fact that she had no idea what her parents did was both fustrating and sad.

    That was the least of my worries right now, my only consern was my mate and because they cant take care of her right i'll do it myself.

"Pack all your necessities leave your clothes take only what you really need, i'll be back in an hour."

" why would i do that?"she asked me with one eyebrow arched.

"where leaving, say your goodbyes and that was not a suggestion it was a command, now pack" and with that i walked out through her door and left to go tell the alpha that i'll be taking my mate home.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

𝖲𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗂𝗍 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 5 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄.

𝖰𝖮𝖳𝖣: 𝖣𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀?

♥︎until next time♥︎

꧁Bre꧂