𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷𝙻𝚈 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙴

ʟᴇᴛs ᴊᴜᴍᴘ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ɪᴛ, ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ...

                                                              WARNING: TRIGGERING(i will tell you when it starts)

Andre's POV...
       In one jump I shifted mid-air, landing on my four paws, being immediately struck with a feeling of loss, my heart felt like it is being ripped out of my chest and there is nothing I can do to fight back. with the acknowledgment of being in this situation, I look over to my sister and saw that she is staring to her right with her eyes threatening to shower away, within seconds she gave in to it. I follow her gaze to see a figure in the distance towering over the lifeless crates that once were my parents. 

        My blood is boiling in anger and pain, I did the first thing that came to my mind and sprinted toward the tall figure that is currently being swallowed by darkness. I can hear the sound of bones cracking and reshaping, suddenly a wolf jet black with sprinkles of white at the tip of his fur is rushing toward me, his snow-white eyes not leaving mine. I am the alpha of this pack and I do not intend to make a fool out of my self especially since the dog that is running toward me just killed both my parents in the blink of an eye considering I never heard a single shriek from either of them.

        As we are about to pounce on each other, the last thing I thought that would have happened played out in front of my eyes. Lizzy jumped in between us spreading out her hands to reach our face.

"Stop it now!" she said with anger in her voice, I growled at her because of the fact that she is trying to save the lives of our parents murder. 

'what the fuck Lizzy, please don't tell me you saving his life, he killed our parents, are you insane!?' I yelled to her through the mind link.

        She turned to me with a sad apologetic look which made me feel bad on the inside but I never showed any emotion while in the battle for obvious reasons. She then turned to a wolf that was standing opposite if me and slowly walked toward him and stood there in front of him for what felt like hours, it was starting to draw attention, a few people started to murmur among themselves in the crowd that was quickly forming, while others paid close attention even though they were completely confused. It's almost as if they were admiring each other or even the goddess forbids in love.

                                                                              ***********

                                                                       (trigger part begins)

 Lizzy's POV

            It felt unreal, I couldn't believe the fact that I had another mate I didn't want to believe the fact that I had another mate, I refused to believe it hell I refuse to accept it so I did the only thing I could have thought of in my mind, I ran. I knew from the moment I walked up to him he knew as well, the war between the two packs ended due to the fact that we were mates but the fight between both of us was just beginning as he just killed my parent...I'm officially an orphan. 

          I ran back to the packhouse and didn't think twice before running to my room and locking the door. I lean back onto the door in shock trying to catch my breath but that quickly failed as my breathing became rapid and my eyes put shame on the grey pregnant clouds on a stormy night. My energy drained from my body and I dropped to the floor, everything became quiet as all I can hear is my wailing and the hundreds of wolves retreating. even though my parent died, the only thought I could manage to sew up in my mind is the wonder of whether he is gone or whether he is coming after me. Another part of me hopes he'll come and wrap his arms around me so we will be ok but another part of me wants to reject him or even never speak to him. 

          After an hour, still, crying i  laid on the ground still in the same place I was an hour ago, this was a feeling that i never felt in a long while. I felt paraly,ing numb, like i couldn't feel anything. I crawled over to the small table that was beside my bed and opened the draw to reveal my diary, i opened the diary to the middle page and took one of the many razorsout of it.

        One stroke after the next across my stomach as i watched the blood race down the middle of my stomach. I continued th at up and down movement while i rest my head againt my bed abd feel my pain leave...right then my door began to shake, i then rwmembered what i was dowing and quickly tried to put the razor back into my diary...
"Who is it?" I asked, then my door broke down and i came face to face with the a man or more like a God. He towered over me while his blue eyes remorised my face then his hands slowley and gently slid across                                    shoulders the it stopped when he reached me stomach. It then hit me, i quickly pulled down my shirt but doing that i dropped my diary that i forgot was in my hands and my nightmares slowly came though, all of my fazors fell to the ground and scatterd.

"What are you doing?" He asked. His deep voice send shivers down my spine, i froze in that moment i didnt know what to do, my years worth of scars and razors was all out for him to veiw.  What have i done.

   ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

𝖲𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗂𝗍 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 4 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄?

𝖰𝖮𝖳𝖣: 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄?

♥︎until next time♥︎

꧁Bre꧂