🌷EYES🌷

They teasing and laughter died when they heard Mrs Kim yelling from downstairs.

"Coming boys get down"
"yes mom/ auntie"
Boys yell WTF the same time and got up from their seat to going downstairs.

"WE ARE HERE " they again yell at the same time making everyone flinch from sudden screaming.

"Good now get back to work their coming and you all four are gossipin"
Mrs Kim said while smiling secretly she love all of them dearly.

They went to done their work like dishes cleaning food etc etc

Well all the entire family is here because their heirs are coming home after so many years it was painful from both the side for being apart from each other like 8 years. They were all happy.

It's been so many years what is he doesn't remember me or what if I became too ugly or he don't want to see my face

"What are thinking baby" tae came out of his thoughts after hearing his mother's worried voice

"Nothing mom just some stuffs. "
"you can talk to me you know na"
"I was just worried what if uncle don't want to see me"
"it will be the biggest lie to say that he don't want to see you after all you are his favorite nephew baby"

And taehyung was blushing mess

"just carefully baby you what I mean don't let them hurt you "
"I know mom I'm your strong baby " tae said with his body smile

"I know my baby is strong " Mrs Kim said with sweet voice and peek his head.

Their cute interaction got interpreted by a scream it means they are here.
Tae heart was beating was he don't know why (a/n we know why taetae 😏😏)

They all gathered in front of the house to welcoming the four knights.

They were really exited for meeting them. When the four of them came everyone attack them for hugs kisses.

Tae was last afar from all of them he couldn't even saw four of them.
He suddenly feel one arm around his shoulder and two arm around his waist and he who were they one his hyung second his soulmate and thrid his sunshine hyung.

"What are you doing here tae" jin said
Tae was about to said something when Jimin cut him off
"nothing hyungieeee he is just admiring his lovweeeee "
"like you were not seeing dreamly" hobi said

"stop both of you" Jin said while making annoying face

"Seriously what are you three four year old" tae said because he was getting so annoyed

"If we are four than you you are two"
Jin Jimin and hobi said together
After 3 second they all burst out laughing .

When the laughter died they realize room is become silent they all turned their heads together.

And realize all if the family members were looking at them while some eyes hold adoration while some of them were them buying in anger.

While four eyes were looking at them intense gaze meanwhile jin Jimin tae and hobi were hard time because they were blushing mess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
🥀🥀🥀

Thank you for reading 💜

Stay safe stay healthy althy 💜💜

Love your self💜💜💜💜💜💜

Borahae 💜💜💜

They are everything 💜💜💜