🏵The Three dorks🏵

Suga Namjoon and Mark was drinking black coffee in duck of the wooden house it was slightly cold a little windy you could say the sun has gone long it was night he was looking at the star but suddenly they heard something or someones voice whispered to be exact they were confused what is the noise.

Suga saw some shadows behind the duck near the fence the trio walked there slowly and some a red hair purple hair and bolne hair near the fence and knew who are they .

The trio went behind the three dorks back and stand there observing the stupid trio.

"You think that they are going to be fine "
"What could go so wrong hyung ?"
"It dark and my baby bear is always next what that jungle book did something to our baby no no we should go behind them "
"Seriously hyung nothing will happen and you know tae he is strong one nothing will happen "

The three dorks were busy whispering to each other and none of them notice that their crushes are standing behind them .

Mark thought he should do something and he tap on hobi shoulder.... Hobi got startled was about to shout but mark stop him jin notice the starling of hobi and was shocked to see suga RM and mark standing their.

Jin tapped on jimin shoulder but he was in his own world saying nonsense nonstop hobi than grab jimin shoulder and turned him around that's when he realized that someone is behind him.

Jimin was looking like he saw a ghost I'm mean three ghost and froze there on the spot.

RM took jin hand and drag him to god knows where sane goes to Mark .

Suga was staring right through jimin brown eyes intensely Jimin is beautiful suga knows that but he was more than beautiful he came to realize .

(what Jimin is wearing)

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
*************************

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING

VOTE IF YOu LIKE IT

COMMENT WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER

BORAHE
💜💜💜

And we finally got OT7 vlive 💜💜