🌷LOVEING GAZE🌷

🤸‍♀🤸‍♀Thank you so much for reading

🤧🤧Sorry for grammar

************************************

After dinner everyone went to hall for more gossiping.

Jin Jimin and hobi was in living room and tae was with his mother in the kitchen.

Tae and Mrs.kim was chatting when they and cleaning the kitchen. More likely Mrs.kim was talking and tae was in his deep thoughts.

"What happened baby bear" Mrs.kim said to tae

"Nothing Eomma I was just thinking some stuffs."

"I know bear what are thinking don't pay attention to aunty tae you how they are u don't want to see you hurt"

"I know mumma but it hurts why she hate us so much I don't like it she hurt you too"

"I know baby but don't worry everything thing will be alright I'm not hurt so don't worry "

Well if you are thinking why his aunty hate because Mrs.kim is adopted to this family she was an orphan her parents don't like her so they brought her to orphanage.

Mr. And Mrs Jeon has their has two boys Jeon Jung Hyun and Jeon jungkook they always wanted a girl in their little family so they adopted a girl from orphanage when she was only 8 year old they gave her their surname Jeon Areum who is now Mrs.kim Areum.

Jeon family loves her so much mostly jungkook he was only 1 year old when Areum came into his life. He live her dearly. This is the reason why his aunty hate them because she was adopted.
(a/n wow I haven't written this much 😂😂)

It hurts jin and taehyung who best not to cry. But failed he hug his mom from behind. And taehyung who clingy to his mother from front.

They both clingy to their mother not noticing two three people was staring then with loving gaze.

................☆☆♥♦🚀🌸🚀♦♥☆☆ ................

And thank you so much for 50 reading and 10 votes I actually didn't think that it would cross 10 😂😂 my writing sucks so advanc sorry 🙂🙂

THANK YOU SO MUCH 💜💜

🚀🚀STAY SAFE
🚀🚀SRAY HEALTHY
🚀🚀LOVE YOURSELF

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE I ILL AND I HATE THIS

HOPE YOU LIKE IT

💜💜BORAHAE 💜💜

Today's performance was lit 🙂🙂