sweet whispering 🐻🐻

So I'm back and PROOFFFFFFFF OMG OMG 😭😭😭😭

I know it's been so long so here I am 💜💜 I'm really sorry 😭😭

Thank you for reading 💜💜
Enjoy 🧚‍♂🧚‍♂

*********************************

"So you wanna marry me huh"
"It's it's not like that it came with flow okay"

"Yeah yeah wait why are you hiding you cheek "

Yes taehyung was hiding his left cheek from start nothing wanting to jungkook to see the slap mark.

"Taehyung show me now" jungkook's voice was deep he knew something was not right because tae's face has dried tears he was damn sure something has happened

Taehyung slowly shows his face with his eyes tightly shut not wanting to see the olders rection. He was afraid the outburst of older he knew him. From the start jungkook doesn't like the idea of someone hitting or saying bad words about tae he just overprotective of younger and tae knows it well.

"What the f*** is that taehyung who did this to you huh" and oh boy jungkook is angry very very angry.

"um i-i" tae really didn't know how to answer this question how can he say that he got slapped cursed heard bad things without doing anything it was humiliating for him.

"It is nothing hyung I don't wanna talk about this please." tears was pooling in tae's eyes he felt like crying
"Okay if you don't wanna talk about it so it's okay I'm not asking just don't cry okay"

They both set in silence for few minutes.

"Hyung can I I um hug you"

Jungkook didn't need to heard it twice he engulf tae in his arms gently he didn't want to hurt or discomfort him for any reason.

It's okay.

I'm here.

No one will hurt you.

You are strong.

For God knows how long they set like that tae was crying nonstop and jungkook was whispering sweet things.

That time jungkook swears that he will make them pay for hurting tae.

*********************************

DID YOU WATCH PTD ON STAGE LV OMG IT WAS SO GOOD 😭😭😭💜💜💜😩😩😩