🐰love

Sorry for late update 🤧🤧🤧
Thank you for your patience and 60 followers 😭😭😭

*********************************

After like God knows how long tae was done crying only small sniffs and hiccups left his mouth occasionally. Jungkook just whispered sweet and encouraging things which made tae feel better.

He feel safe in olders arms. He just wanna spend his entire life like this.

"Jungkook Hyung?"
"Hmm"
"I I love you"
When Those words left from younger's mouth jungkook's world got stop he couldn't believe his ears.

"Wh-what are saying bub can you repeat please"
"I love you I love you Jeon jungkook" taehyung whispered this into jungkook's ear so that older can believe him he can repeat this thousand time but will never get be tired.

"Do you really love me petal" jungkook just wanted to here again and again
"Yes kookie I love you I don't know from when I just love you Iowa's hiding from my feelings because of family but after what happened today I just realized that how much I love you how much you mean to me. I really feel safe in your arms wanna stay like this forever. Will you be my boyfriend Jeon jungkook."

Tae has tears in his eyes when he finished his confession the next thing he knew was jungkook's one arm around his waist and other on his nape kissing younger sweetly tae warped his arms around jungkook too both pulling each other more closely even when there was no space left between them.

Kiss was slow, there was no lust just love between them. They both just pour each others feelings in the kiss.

(I don't know what I just write I don't know anything about kissing sorry   ╰(*´︶'*)╯)

Jungkook found his new addiction which is tae's plump lips which taste like honey and strawberries oh how much he loves the combo.

The pulled apart when they need to breath both breathing heavily their foreheads were together.

"Thank you so much love thank you so much. And you stole my right I should be the one proposing you."jungkook whines a little at the end

Tae laughs at olders whining voice it's okay and  kookie thank you for loving me.

"We have to go back it's been long since I ran from there hyungs must be worried."
"Yeah let's go."

They both was walking to the camp well only jungkook was walking tae was on his back getting piggyback from his lover oh how lovely it sounds

"TAE WHERE ARE YOU" the new couple heard voices from afar and someone waking to their direction it was yoongi and namjoon.

"Tae oh my God you okay what happened are you hurt."

"No Hyung I'm okay just got tired."
"Okay first let's head back should I take tae jungkook."
"No hyung it's okay he is heavy as feather to be honest." Which made tae whine and kookminjoon laugh loudly.

*********************************
well so much is happening bts being half naked hope's album jungkook's song hope's lollapalooza vocal lines bad decisions we aren't getting a single day break since their break announcement 😶😶😶BUT WHO IS COMPLAINING LAMFO

******************************************************************well so much is happening bts being half naked hope's album jungkook's song hope's lollapalooza vocal lines bad decisions we aren't getting a single day break since their break anno...