kiss 🐣🐱

Q. Since when you started stanning BTS?

------

They sing and dance till 2 am laughing and flirting. everyone started feeling sleepy so they decided to wrap their mini party.

Jungkook yoongi namjoon and mark was on one tent and tae jin Jimin and hobi was in other tent. Everyone bid good by to each other. It was a memorable night. Taekook was staring at each other now and then. They just wanted to hold each other giving kisses and cuddles sigh it's going to be long night without each other.

______

Tae woke up in middle of night he was feeling thirsty he found that jimin was not there he was about go out side but Jimin just came in. His face was red lips were swollen hair was in every direction in short he looks like a mess a hot mess if may I add

'What happened to you Jiminiiiii"
"Ah um I um "
"Say in complete sentence pabo I'm sleepy "
"Actually-----

flashback

"Ah i don't wanna leave the comfy and warm bed but I am thirsty and why the hell there is no bottle here."
Jimin gets up whinnying

When he gets there where the water was kept he saw some rustling. Okay now what it is what if what if there is some wild animals and wanted to eat me I didn't even confess to yoongs and we are not even married to him and kids what about kids OMG please......

His little over dramatic dream ends when he heard little laugh from behind and it sounded so familiar it was deep ah yoongi wait YOONGI

jimin turned slowly and saw yoongi causally standing in some distance holding his laugh jimin sighs in relief.

"Hyung what are you doing here?"
"I'm here to drink water there was none in tent and you?"
"Me too let's drink and get to the bed I'm sleepy Hyung"

Jimin's pov:

He was drinking water and gosh those vainy hands and neck I'm seriously getting horny these days but who wouldn't he is wearing full black looking like a meal.

"You know min you are looking at me like that I might ended up eating you right here right now"
"Who is stopping you? "

OH MY GOSH WHAT DID I JUST SAID IT CAME OUT LIKE TAHT WHAT THE HECK OMG OMG
my inner battle ended when a pair of lips landed on me and YOONGI HYUNG IS KISSING ME OMGG
His grip tightened around my neck and waist .he Brock the kiss looking straight into my eyes

"Why you didn't kiss me back min?"
"I I um I "
"I what min"

Um whatever I said this and grabbed his collar smashing our lips yoongi hyung lifted me and I rapped my legs around him his hand was on my ass groping it. My back touch something I don't know. He pinched my side slowly and grinding his hips against mine I moaned and he took opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth. It was getting hard to breath to I tapped on his shoulder. He broke the kiss but attacked my neck instead.
(a/n. I can't write more than this I suck with these things I'm embarrassed ≥﹏≤)

After our steamy hot make out session yoongi took me back to tent.

Flashback ends
And this happened."

"OMG OMG OMG that was hot chim I can't believe and is that hickey on your neck OMG CHIM."
"Shush tae clam down you will wake everyone up"
"Oh yeah but okay just let's sleep"

__________
Tell me about the kissing scenes and thank you so much for reading 💜💜