💮BLUSHING MESS💮

Laughter all you can hear in main hall. Old stories and embarrassing moments were sharing with each other

Tae jin Jimin and hobi was in the kitchen with their moms helping with the dishes.

(What they are wearing I miss Bon voyage 😿😿)

(he looks cute 🙃🙃)

After they done setting the table everyone was taking their respective seats tae father call him to sit beside him which was beside jungkook. Jungkook was looking at him with soft gaze which resulted blush on silver heads checks.

He was going their but Lisa push him and took the seat. His dad saw all this but couldn't say anything.

Silver head sat with his group without saying anything.

Everyone was eating with manners and all and their was tae eating messingly. He doesn't like to fork and knife when it comes to Taco yes tacos who Wat Taco with fork and knife (I have seen this type of people 😒😒)

"taehyung you should watch with some manners" a high pitched voice broke his thoughts and he knew where it is going cause it's none other than his great aunt Lisa's mother which he hate the most.

"He can eat however he want" said taehyung's dad with a stern face he loves his family and no one can bad mouth about his family.

Everyone went back to talking.

"Don't worry tae don't listen to aunty" jin said in low voice that only the four of them can hear
"hyung is right tae look at us we eating like you don't worry" jimin said
"Ya look jimin is eating like pig" hobi said with his full mouth