five

may 30, 2021

may 30, 2021

haneul day!!!

haneul woke up from her dream with a start, tensed up, feeling confused, disoriented, and kind of scared. something about war? and shotaro being a cat hybrid? who knows, it was just weird and made haneul ✨uncomfy✨.

thankfully, a familiar pair of arms wrapped tighter around her waist and pulled her close. her body relaxed as she felt herself sink further into his embrace and the sheets.

"bad dream?" jeno's voice was still husky from sleep, sending shivers down haneul's spine. she leaned her head back onto his shoulder while tracing a finger over his collarbones cause those things are mfing DEFINED.

she smiled slightly at the red marks she left last night. not like they could compare to the ones left on her body. early birthday present from him i guess you could say.

"eh, it was just weird. it could have been worse." she explained, turning around to face him, an excited smile on her face, "but that's a thing of the past, because guess what day it is?"

"valentine's day?"

haneul lightly pushed at jeno's shoulder and scowled. of all days to pretend it was and he chose her brother's birthday. jeno laughed as he pulled her closer and on top of him, pressing kisses on her face.

"happy birthday baby. thank you so much for being born. " jeno said while haneul buried her face into the crook of his neck. "is there anything you wanna do today?"

he meant of course, besides tradition. the jade west simping club, along with whoever else showed up, which was usually just siblings and mork since he was an honorary member of the JWSC, always got domino's and ordered the exact same thing for every birthday. and they've never missed a birthday for anyone.

haneul drummed her fingers on his chest in thought. "can't i just stay here with you? all day?"

*jeno internally screaming*

"you know i'd love to, but renjun will kill us." renjun did love his domino's. and birthdays. and tradition. and being punctual.

"then can we go lipstick shopping?" haneul's voice faltered and her breath hitched as jeno began to leave a trail of kisses from her shoulder to her face. he smirked at her reaction, stopping right before her lips. even haneul's unhealthy lipstick obsession couldn't mask the fact that she was a simp for him.

"anything you want. time to get ready then."

"five more minutes?"

"baby we're gonna be late and-"

"renjun is going to kill us yes i know."

"then let's move." jeno placed one final kiss on haneul's cheek, patting her thigh as a signal to sit up, and also maybe a signal of "even though you're super light and i'm a strong boi after a prolonged period of time of you laying on top of me and allowing all your weight to be on me i can no longer breath and need you to get up."