thirteen

july 4, 2021

july 4, 2021

"renjun i can't believe you made us walk all the way to fucking ikea."

"i need new bedding. and a broom because someone broke mine."

"gawd damn let it go. we even held a fucking funeral and you're still hung up on it."

"IT HAD FIVE DIFFERENT ATTACHMENTS AND TWO DIFFERENT LEVELS."

"IT'S A FUCKING BROOM."

"IT'S A BROOM YES EXACTLY IT'S A BROOM."

"OH MY GOD JUST BUY A NEW ONE AND LET IT GO."

yangyang huffed and aggressively sipped at his boba. the jwsc had been all hanging out together when renjun decided that an ikea trip was needed. ikea is pretty dope tho ngl.

haneul just hoped that the boys didn't pull any stupid shit that would get them kicked out, like the last time she came. i'm not trying to accuse anyone but *cough* johnny and jaehyun *cough* anyways.

they walked around the store mindlessly for what felt like hours but was actually ten minutes. you'd think it'd be easier to find the bedroom section in a store like ikea, where there is literally a path you can go on and see the entire store, and yet they were somehow in the plant section. at least shotaro could feed his plant obsession.

"OH MY GOD THEY HAVE CACTUSES."

"yo where even is the bedding section i don't know where the fuck i'm going." renjun said, spinning around in circles.

"shall we split up?" jaemin suggested, already heading back towards the food court. the rest of the group all shrugged and headed their separate ways. the otp excitedly headed to where the stuffed animals were like five year olds.

"look babe it's you. or, erm, more like three versions of you." haneul held up three puppy plushies right as jeno turned around with a kitten plushie, about to say the same thing.

he laughed and booped the nose of the golden retriever one, handing the kitten to haneul and taking the puppy. the two decided to walk around and find the others.

"OH MY GOD LOOK AT THIS VACUUM."

"renjun bestie we have to talk about this emotional attachment towards brooms."

"no we don't fuck off."

"yo this rug's kinda sexy tho."

"jaemin did you seriously just call a rug sexy."

"OH MY GOD DONGHYUCK LET THEM BREATHE GOD DA- oouuu a sale on umbrellas."

the jwsc 👁👄👁'd at shotaro's outburst, and at the sight of him enthusiastically grabbing like three ridiculously small umbrellas.

"can we leave now." yangyang asked like my lil cousin when he's about to throw a tantrum because he wants to go home because he's a spoiled brat.

"let me buy this broom and sheets and then we can go."

and of course, like any ikea, the line was ridiculously long.

jeno leaned closer to haneul and took the kitten plushie. "i'll buy it for you." haneul smiled and took the golden retriever from him. shame ikea doesn't sell stuffed samoyeds 😔 🤚.

"only if i buy this for you."

"oh my god you two stop being so cute i'm so single i hate it here." jaemin sighed dramatically from his spot in the shopping cart.

haneul snorted. "yeah, so single that you resort to hitting on a woman that's about to be proposed to."

"I LIKED HER FIRST."

"YOU WERE TWELVE AND SHE WAS FIFTEEN."

"AGE IS JUST A NUMBER."

"and jail is just a room." donghyuck pointed out. jaemin sighed dramatically again and rolled his eyes.

"you know what donghyuck-"

"nope nope nope you two are not having a fake lightsaber fight again." renjun intervened. the two glared at each other before jaemin hung his head in defeat.

"i need a girlfriend."

INSTAGRAM    ❤️   💬

jhan.eul

❤️ 💬 ✈️497,422 likesjhan

❤️ 💬 ✈️
497,422 likes
jhan.eul just some idiots at ikea
@ jeno_lee (cute <3)
@ na.jaemin0813 (called a rug sexy)
@ _shotaroo_ (i can't believe this mf bought three umbrellas)

view all 92,638 comments

_shotaroo_ LEAVE MY UMBRELLAS ALONE GOD DAMN

na.jaemin0813 you didn't have to come for me like that

-

i think i'm just gonna start updating whenever tf i feel like cause this updating schedule is boring me 🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️so another update for y'all yeehaw
i wrote this because my mom just told me (and by this i mean around the time this chapter was written) we're going to ikea to get me a new bed on saturday
UPDATE i got the bed and spent 35 dollars worth of stuffed animals even though i only bought three and only two were actually bought for me