twenty-three

july 26, 2021

july 26, 2021

"I GOTTA WAZZ."

"cows!"

"bro i'm hungry."

"COWS!!"

"we'll be at the nearest rest stop in ten minutes. we'll use the bathroom, get snacks, and switch drivers because i'm tired as fuck."

"OMG COWS!!!"

"we should've left in the middle of the day i can't believe we were stupid enough to leave at night."

"LOOK AT THE COWS!!!!"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD HANEUL JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR ONCE IN YOUR GOD DAMN FUCKING LI- ok ow OW O W JENO I GET IT LET GO OF MY NECK."

renjun huffed and rubbed the back of his neck in pain. currently the jwsc were on their way out to a house in the country they had rented for a vacation, since it was semester break.

after this short getaway, they'd go home on thursday to visit their families and stay for the rest of the weekend, then go back to their dorms on sunday. renjun, yangyang, and shotaro would stay with donghyuck at his house.

and after being in the car together for an hour at 9 pm, they were kinda sick of each other.

haneul smirked victoriously at renjun while snuggling closer to jeno, who gave her a quick peck on the cheek and went back to playing flow free on his phone. mans was addicted to it at this point.

"HOW MUCH LONGER TILL WE GET TO THE REST STOP I GOTTA WAZZ REAL BAD." yangyang yelled, his knees bouncing up and down as he attempted to hold it. jaemin sighed and looked at him through the rear view mirror.

"just a few more minutes yangyang. also which one of you is gonna switch with me when we get there because i really need a nap." the jwsc looked at each other and pulled out their hands for rock paper scissors.

"GOD DAMMIT." jeno lost the rps game miserably. two years later and the boy still only played rock. you would think his competitive ass would figure out what was making him lose all the time, yet here we are.

"calm your tits bro we're at the rest stop."

"GOTTA PEE GOTTA PEE GOTTA PEE." yangyang scrambled out of the car, nearly face planting in his haste.

"THE CAR'S NOT EVEN PAR- eh whatever he'll be fine."

after a quick bathroom break and shotaro buying a shit ton of snacks, the gang was off again for another fun(?) half hour of driving.

"PLAY VICTORIOUS SONGS."

"NO LOONA."

"TWICE."

"VICTORIOUS."

"LOO-"

"SHUT UP BACK THERE. PASSENGER GETS DJ PRIVILEGES." haneul snapped at a bickering renjun, yangyang, and shotaro. they shut up as she scrolled through her spotify and put loona on shuffle.