twenty-five

july 28, 2021

july 28, 2021

the next day, the jwsc ended up waking up even later than yesterday, and all passed out on and around the couch. this is what happens when you attempt to binge watch all of scooby doo mystery incorporated in one night

after what was basically lunch, they were all chilling by the pool and digesting their food, doing their own things before swimming. make sure to always wait at least 45 minutes after eating before going into the water kids. currently, haneul, donghyuck, and shotaro were making tik toks to girl group dances.

"ok y'all i gotta sit down my knees are crying for help." donghyuck said and sat down like an old man.

"that's because you made us do paint the town five times." shotaro said as him and haneul began to look for other sounds to use.

"well EXCUSE ME for being a perfectionist."

haneul giggled, then gasped when she found the next sound she wanted to use for a tik tok. shotaro looked over and "oouu'd" and began to do the dance that went with it.

"oh ma god i need to find jeno for this one." haneul quickly typed out the text she wanted on the video and bounded inside to where she had seen jeno go moments before to get a snack.

"hey baby you want some?" jeno's eyebrows furrowed slightly in confusion when haneul didn't respond and just set up her phone, hitting record.

can you pay my bills, can you pay my telephone bills~

jeno laughed, leaning in for what she thought was a kiss, then picked haneul up and threw her over his shoulder, walking out towards the pool.

"JENO NO-" haneul yelled when she realized what was about to happen.

"YEET."

MESSAGES

lemon cult

HANEUL
when he's captain of the fútbol team,
has the cutest eye smile, is the sweetest
boy ever and throws you in the pool
after you make a tik tok about him 😩🤚

HANEUL

MINA
when he's non-existent 😩🤚

BEOMYOUNG
when he's tall as hell, bakes for you,
a shy precious boy and listens to your
bullshit 😩🤚

YUMEI
when he's on the shorter side, likes
to watch sunsets, can sing, and is a
huge nerd for astronomy things 😩🤚