fifty-three

december 30, 2021

december 30, 2021

new year's eve dance department concert!!

"ahn nabi please tell me you ate something before you got here."

"we're literally just going up for the red carpet, i'll be fine. and yes, jaemin force fed me breakfast and lunch after you and shotaro tattled yesterday."

nabi rolled her eyes, and haneul nodded in content, going back to her pre-carpet salad.

well, it was SUPPOSED to be just her salad, but jisung kept on asking for some and haneul wasn't about to let her baby go hungry.

haneul's got three babies in this world: jeno, tofu, and jisung. they could literally just be a suburban white family at this point.

they were in the car on the way to the red carpet/venue, because like mark said because the author is literally pulling all of this out of her ass, this event is heavily televised and just popular in general.

"boys," haneul said, "if nabi faints we blame her ok?"

shotaro and hyunjin made weird noises of agreement through the pizza they were eating, and jisung gave a thumbs up and went back to stealing haneul's salad.

"you brought your iron right?" hyunjin reminded, and nabi mimed punching him while snatching a slice a pizza.

"YES I DID STOP WORRYING ABOUT ME."

"you almost passed out yesterday in front of everybody, even the quick changers are worried about you."

"jisung, respectfully, shut the fuck up," nabi crossed her arms over her chest as the car pulled up to the venue, and gasped, "holy shit why are there so many people here?

a shit ton of press photographers, some news cameras, and also just people who wanted photos. at the moment the senior f3 and beomgyu were getting their photos taken and introducing themselves.

they, the junior f4 plus jisung would be the second group going up. this has the same energy as when you have to bring your younger sibling when you hang out with your friends.

"doesn't this thing get mc-ed by someone?" jisung asked, "i wonder who they got- oh no."

"thank you guys, good luck tonight, we'll go onto the next part of the cast," jaemin, the college's resident mc at this point, announced, and they all sighed. this man was gonna go viral instead of them.

even hyunjin knows and they barely know each other, it's that bad.

"he's gonna embarrass us and himself on live television oh my god," shotaro whispered and held his head in his hands.

"DON'T TOUCH YOUR HEAD YOU'RE GONNA MESS UP YOUR HAIR," haneul screeched, and started swatting at his hair, "ok we're ready, thank you driver!!"

the rest followed suite and thanked the driver, exiting the car as people started screaming their names loudly and taking photos.