seventy-four

may 30, 2022

may 30, 2022

haneul day!!!

haneul was graciously woken up by the sounds of a cat screaming and a grown ass man fake screaming back to said cat.

what the-

"MEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW."

"tofu i swear i'm going to get you your breakfast please just wait a li-"

"MEEEEEEOOOWWWWWWWWWW."

"MEOOOW please just be quiet for a little please-"

just normal orange cat activities.

she groaned and rolled out of bed, trudging to the kitchen to where jeno was practically begging tofu to stop yelling and to wait for her breakfast, and tofu was continuing to meow.

jeno looked up, face falling when he realized his plan for breakfast in bed was ruined, "see what you did tofu?"

haneul smiled and walked over to him, hugged his side and sighed, "it's the though that counts jeno. thank you for the breakfast."

he (eye) smiled back and placed a kiss on her head, "happy birthday baby. anything you want to do today?"

"pass the fuck out because tofu woke me up," she half-joked, despite the fact that it was a monday and they both had some classes.

but those weren't till later though....

jeno sighed, "i tried to get her to be quiet, but she wouldn't stop screaming."

in response, tofu yelled again, and haneul sighed once more and went to feed her.

"you are very demanding," she scolded softly, looking down at the cat that was now blinking innocently at her.

she blinked and let out a small meow, and haneul shook her head.

"mhm, you need to be more patient."

tofu meowed again, which now meant "feed me before i start to scream again." she got what she wanted, obviously, because if not then haneul and jeno would have to deal with her yelling again.

jeno had been setting up the table while haneul took care of tofu, and he smiled when haneul finally made her way to the table to eat with him, "it's like you treat her like a real little kid."

"animals and kids have a lot of similarities." haneul shrugged, still standing and fixing some of his hair.

"hm, and hopefully our kids are easier than her."

she smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, "aw; you wanna have kids with me?"

"duh, i want to do everything with you," he said, arms sliding around her waist, then jokingly saying, "i want a whole fútbol team."