2 - Streamer Sisters

Y/n pov:
I have been streaming for a little over a year, I have 900k on twitch and 1.7 million on YouTube which seems like quite a lot but thanks to being featured in a Wilbur Soot video a while back a lot of people found my socials and gave me a follow, then I just grew from there. The one thing which no one knew about me was that I was in fact Niki's (Nihachu) sister, it was not something which we made public as it wasn't necessary, plus I was faceless so nobody was able to notice the similarities. We both stream but for some reason decided not to bother mentioning it as it did not seem relevant in our careers. She was supportive of me and I was of her, we knew not to go in each other's room without knocking and made sure to be respectful when the other streamed. We would occasionally stream with each other and the chat would notice our great dynamic but assume it's because we have similar interests, which made it easier when we replied to each other's tweets as no one would get suspicious.

Living in Germany has its ups and it's down, it is such a beautiful place with amazing monuments and museums but none of my friends live there, all of my online friends are British which is great with time zones as they are only an hour behind but it means I've never met them. I go to an international school so I have a variety of friends from across the world but I'm not really that close to any of them. I go to school to learn and nothing more, I have friends online so I find it unnecessary to make more friends than I want or can cope with. My anxieties also make it nearly impossible to talk to people so I often spend my breaks alone but it means I get my work done.

@y/nisswagg

@y/nisswagg: steaming on twitch

@y/nisswagg: steaming on twitch.tv/y/nisswagg in 10 mins!! Come join :))

@nihachu: omg you're so prettyyy
>@y/nisswagg: @nihachu omg thank youuu :) you are beautiful too!

@wilbursoot: you're kinda cool ig 😎
>@y/nisswagg: @wilbursoot thank you sir, think you're kinda cool too 😎

@user1: how is she so pretty!! And we don't even know what she looks like!!

@user2: anyone else think she should steam with @tommyinnit ?
>@user3: omg wait- that would be unbelievable!

I set up my stream making sure the "starting soon" screen is on and my chill music is playing in the background. I alert Niki that I'm streaming and she explains that she was ordering food in so I gave her my order and went back to my room, I had 9k viewers which was around the usual for me. Then I changed it to my minecraft screen and explained what my plan for today was.

~~~~~
A/n:
I hope you liked the first chapter! Don't forget to have a break, drink water and look after yourself, you matter <3 lmk if you have any ideas for things I can put in or if I've made an error :)

525 words.