10 - The Lore Stream

(Tubbo is bold)     (Tommy is underline)     (Wilbur is italics)    (Y/n is bold and underlined)    (Dream is normal)

Wilbur you're the president of L'Manburg, you need to make the decisions around here, you can't expect us to sit around and wait while you stall and get us into deeper shit than we are already in
I'm trying Tubbo but I don't exactly see you pulling your weight around here. I mean when was the last time you actually did something for this nation?
I would do more if you gave me the chance! You treat me like I'm a child and then when I do actually stand up for myself you laugh! How am I meant to actually pull my weight as you say if you don't let me?
Wilbur man, come on! Stop being so harsh to Tubbo, he is trying to help us and stop Dream from taking L'Manburg!
It's not my fault I'm in charge of a country trying to be taken over by some psychopath!
Who are you boys calling a psychopath? I hope it wasn't me as I'd be pretty offended and we wouldn't want that now would we?
Y/n? What are you doing here?
I was told you guys where in trouble and I just had to come and laugh at you
Um Wilbur who is she exactly?
Tubbo, Tommy meet my sister y/n. They were once the leader of L'Manburg standing by my side until she sided with Dream and went off doing so favours for him
I mean when I got a call from Daddy Dream with an offer I couldn't refuse how could I not betray you, I mean this place is hardly surviving is it? Looks pretty run down and pathetic if you ask me
How dare you say that about our home! This place is better than anything Dream could ever offer
Then how come I left you lot for him, I mean have you seen him? And his army? My brains and their strength makes us pretty powerful, wouldn't you agree brother?
So what if you're smarter than me? That's only part of the puzzle little sis, I mean do that actually care about you? Or are they using you like I told you they would? I mean I hardly expect them to treat you like royalty
That is where you go wrong, they all treat me like their queen as I certain know how to rule a country
So what exactly are you doing here? I know you said you came here to laugh at us but is there something more?
You little warrior, Tubbo was it? Are pretty smart, I mean when Tommy is your competition for intelligence it's hardly a challenge. I am here for another reason which I will reveal to you soon but no need to stress we have plenty of time to chat
What's going on here then?
Well hello Dream, nice of you to finally join us. I was just chatting to my brother here and his little minions about L'Manburg, shall we just get on with our plan?
Thank you y/n, please can you stand over there as I wouldn't want you getting hurt
Thank you Dreamie, I'll meet you back at ours?
Of course, anyway back to what I was saying before, there is tnt under this base which is set to blow up in thirty seconds. Good luck. (Dream walks away back to where y/n is)
HOLY SHIT WHAT DO WE DO?
RUN THATS WHAT WE DO! Go alert the others quickly!

As the boys run out of L'Manburg a series of explosions occur behind them knocking them all to their feet and crying out with pain. The screen on their streams all go black and it goes silent.

Y/n POV:
I sat back in my chair and breathed for what felt like the first time since the lore started, I was so nervous for it and honestly didn't know what to expect. Chat seemed to love it as they were going crazy for my introduction to the lore. It made me so happy seeing them be so supportive.

Tommy POV:
Watching y/n do her first bit of lore made me so proud, they did such an amazing job and their character definitely caused chaos, the plot is going to be so much better now they're part of it. What can she not do? She's an amazing artist, great at video games and can draw perfectly. Why am I falling this hard for someone who I don't even know what they look like.

~~~~~
A/n:
Well that was intense I think, I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know if there is anything I could add :)

794 words.