4 - Nihachu Meetup

I promised that today there would be a surprise on my stream, what it was I wasn't sure of but I needed to think of something and fast. That's when an idea popped into my head. "Niki, how would you feel if we streamed together today? But like in person?", "umm, I would love to y/n but how would that work? And what would we tell them? Won't they get suspicious?", "we could say that we met up as we both live in Berlin (not sure if that's where Niki is from but go with it) and that you're visiting me, we've spoken before so they shouldn't be suspicious". It was decided, we would stream together.

@y/nisswagg

@y/nisswagg: guess who? @nihachu :)

@nihachu: wait- is that me?
>@y/nisswagg: @nihachu maybe but shh- don't tell anyone ;)

@wilbursoot: when do I get to meet you? :,(
>@y/nisswagg: @wilbursoot soon I promise! :)

@user9639: omg no way have they met up!!
@user3796: I'M SO HAPPY! THE MEETUP WE NEEDED

We agreed we would stream at 5pm bst and do an art stream, it was one hobby we both shared and it meant we could both be seen but I didn't have to show my face. We set up a hand camera so the art could be seen, grabbed the pens, pencils and paints. I started my screen and put the "starting soon" screen up so we could give people a chance to join, "16k viewers wow guys, thank you so much!".

We let chat decide what we draw to make it more fun, there was a variety of challenges from doing it with your weaker hand, three coloured pens and doing it under a red light to make the colours look the same. It was a great stream and the chat seemed to love it.

Tommy POV:
I go onto twitch to see y/n streaming, I had heard of her before from Niki as she was explaining how they were my age and that we would get along great, but I had never really been free when she was streaming. I wanted to message her so badly but didn't want to seem creepy. I had told Tubbo about her and he was pretty keen to message Niki about them, I let him do it as I didn't want to come across as a simp or anything, I mean I've never even spoken to them before. They were drawing on stream with Niki, she was so good at it.

Donation: £10 - TommyInnit
You're really good drawing y/n! I think you should use red in your next drawing, it will improve it a lot

Y/n POV:
"Thank you TommyInnit for the £10, I might use red on the next one but in my opinion it might ruin it, I'm not saying it's a bad colour but it's not my style!", I thought to myself about where I had heard the name before, that's when it clicked- he's TommyInnit from the DreamSMP. "Oh hi Tommy!" Niki cheers which made me chuckle. "You know Tommy is your age right? I think you'd get a long great" Niki exclaimed nudging me slightly to which I blushed so had to turn my face away so she wouldn't notice.

I decide a little while later to end my stream as we were running out of ideas, "ok chat, that's it for today! Thank you for 8k subs and 11 thousand new followers! Wow, you guys are insane, don't forget to check out Niki (not like that), her @ is nihachu on all socials", "Bye chat! Thank you to y/n for having me! I had a lovely time" Niki cheered which made me laugh.

We both waved to the camera as I ended the stream and raided Punz, I looked over at Niki to see her smiling. We both knew how much each other enjoyed the stream and it made them realise how much they appreciated and cared for each other. "We should do that again sometime, chat seemed to love it and I had so much fun", "definitely, I'm glad we did that. Thank you y/n", "no problem at all, I mean I was the one who wanted to do it. Anyway, fancy take out?" I wondered, "is that even a question?" Replied Niki as she rushed over to get her phone.

@nihachu
Met up with @y/nisswagg today, can confirm she is pretty awesome, VOD out on YouTube tomorrow in case you missed it! We also filmed a video for my channel which will be out soon :)

@y/nisswagg: thank you Niki :)) I think you are pretty awesome too! The video is amazing so don't forget to watch it when it comes out :)
>@nihachu: vouch
>>@tubbo: vouch and I haven't even seen it 😎

@user4802: the duo we didn't know we needed but omg we love them
>@y/nisswagg: <3

~~~~~
A/n:
Sister stream pog? Don't forget to leave ideas etc for things you want to see (I promise I have ideas, I'm not being lazy) as I want to make sure it's enjoyable to read :)

852 words.