13 - Travelling to Disappointment

Y/n POV:
Today was the day, day the I would finally meet all of my friends, I was up at 5am to catch a flight with Niki at 8am so we could be in London at around 8:30 (9:30 in Germany cus time zones ://) where Wilbur would pick us up and drive us down to Brighton. Phil and Jack drove down together from up north (I think Phil is from Newcastle or something so I'm going with he still lives there and I believe Jack lives up there to so to make it easier I'm saying they both do) and I was told Tommy would be driven down by his dad.

*time skip to in London with Wilbur cus I'm lazy, might come back and write the flight etc*
I saw this tall man with brown hair in a yellow sweater waiting at the gate, I dropped my bags and ran own to him giving him a hug. I always saw Will as a big brother, he was quite caring and we would often spend time on calls where we would talk about how we feel and things like that, he had one through things quite similar to me with anxieties so I really trusted him with what I told him. He also knew what I looked like, I mean although I was faceless I trusted Wilbur a lot, this was one thing he had over Tommy, even though I FaceTimed Tommy he would never see my face.

"Hey how was your flight?" Wilbur asked as I released him form our hug. "It was good, I was pretty nervous but now I'm here I can't wait", "oh um y/n, bad news, Tommy called me earlier and said that he can't make the trip anymore, his mum has the flu so he needs to stay home and look after her". My heart sunk. This was meant to be the week I would meet him, the week we would hang out loads and make memories and now all of it is gone.

Wilbur POV:
I saw y/n's face drop when I told her the news, I felt so bad having to be the one to tell her as I knew how much she was looking forward to meeting him. The whole car journey to the group house y/n did not say a word, me and Niki spoke on a lot of random topics, especially ones like art and video games which y/n loves but they said nothing.

I knew just waiting a day before the surprise would still be difficult for me and Niki to keep from her. I planned out the rooms beforehand so when Tommy did arrive he could share a room with y/n, but for the night they would have to sleep in a twin room alone.
Room 1: Niki and Wilbur         Room 2: Tubbo and Jack
Room 3: Phil                               Room 4: y/n
That's what I out on the gc for this trip as no one would question it really, all of the rooms being twins made it easier.

Y/n POV:
The whole Tommy not being able to come was quite disheartening to me so I spent most of the car journey in silence listening to music, I felt bad for being antisocial but I was not really in the mood to talk to anyone, I just wanted to get to the house and see Tubbo, he was also my best friend and I cared a lot for him.

We get to the house and the three boys are already there unpacking their stuff, I ask Wilbur which room Tubbo was staying in and I immediately ran to the room and swung open the door, "TUBBO!" I cheered as I jumped into his arms. "Y/n! I can't believe you're here! Oh my goodness, you are so pretty!", " aww thank you Tubbo, you've made me blush". It was quite late when we arrived at the house so I put some of my stuff away and fell asleep.

~~~~~
A/n: Sadge. Maybe Tommy will appear later than expected, or maybe not. Guess you'll have to find out :)

697 words.