12 - The Wait

Y/n POV:
I had a little over three weeks till our trip and I when I would finally meet Tommy, I was so excited to meet everyone in person, especially Tommy but the thing that made me nervous was leaving Germany, it was something Niki and I had never done before so it was going to be an experience for both of us. Me and Tommy spent most nights the weeks leading up to it on FaceTime or on a discord call, we were becoming a lot closer than I thought but it was really nice having someone like him around.

@y/nisswagg

@y/nisswagg: missing you Niki </3 can't wait to see you soonnnn :) @nihachu

@nihachu: I miss you too y/n! <3 we'll definitely have to see each other soon ;)
>@y/nisswagg: @nihachu I would not miss it ;)

@tommyinnit: women Pog! The one on the left is kinda cool ig
>@y/nisswagg: @tommyinnit I think you're kinda cool too

@user2950: omg I love their friendshipppp!!
>@user9253: @user2950 she's just using them like she does with Tommy 😒

Reading the comments about people accusing me of using Tommy and Niki upsets me but I know they are just jealous, they don't understand boys and girls can just be friends. I mean I like Tommy, but do I like him more than that? Maybe. I'm not sure, I think I do but then i realise I have no hope and he would never like me, so I just kind of put it to the back of my head.

Tommy POV:
It was getting closer to the day I would meet y/n, thinking about it made me even more nervous and Wilbur and Tubbo were definitely noticing my change in tone, especially while on calls with them.

(Tubbo is bold)     (Tommy is underline)     (Wilbur is italics)
Tommy are you alright? You have seemed a little off recently and I want to make sure you ok
Umm yeah I'm alright, just nervous about the meet up that's all
Is because y/n is going to be there? I mean isn't it obvious you like them?
Wait it's that obvious? I thought I was good at hiding it
Not really, you are also blushing while on call to y/n and you can practically see the drool coming from your mouth, you haven't been the most subtle
Shit, do you think she knows? If she does then I can't face her. She doesn't like me back, I'll just make a fool out of myself
Calm down Tommy, have you heard the positive words she says about you, I'm sure they like you back
I agree with Tubbo here, no need to stress Tommy

Wilbur POV:
Seeing Tommy so nervous about a girl made me realise how much he cares for them, me and Niki used to always joke about them two together but now it might actually become a thing I feel like we should help them somehow, not intervene but maybe help them along, they are still quite young. That's when me and Niki got into a call to try and think of something to do, with me being so close to Tommy and y/n and Niki literally being sisters it was pretty easy to make a plan, the only issue was getting Tommy to agree to it, I mean I know how nervous he is already about meeting y/n but surprising her might make it better. Niki told me that y/n keeps going on about how excited they are to meet Tommy which gives me more confidence that she'll be happy after finding out our plan.

~~~~~
A/n: not too sure what think of this chapter, having a bit of writers block so bare with me.

629 words.