Is that it?

1994
It's been four years since Anastasia was taken. After a few weekends, the boys just started going out every single night drinking, partying, hooking up with random girls, but also improvement. Once they would drink & pop some pills they forgot all the problems, sometimes really good vibes would form & that's when improvement happened. Being stress free from the drugs they would get things done!

The new line up consists of: Axl rose, Slash, Duff Mckagan, Matt Sorum, & Gilby Clarke. Things were going well with the band & although the media & the fans seen them doing better & being carefree, every night before re they go to sleep the boys all had unanswered questions on their mind: where's Anastasia? When is Anastasia coming home? Is Asia safe? Who is Anastasia with?

It was 7am, Frankie laid with Sally in the Queen sized bed while Asia showered. The small family started 3 years ago when Frankie and Asia met at the stripper house. Frankie was just looking for a good time & Asia was just doing what she had to. As they danced all night together Frankie had to go, but he sure as hell didn't want to. He wanted to spend as much time with Anastasia as he could but when finding out that she cannot leave, he felt devastated. He demanded to talk to the manager & once the manager had explained everything he was just more devastated, until he gave the man 1,000 & that's how Frankie & Anastasia's journey began.

Flashback: "What's love?" Slash asked at the young age of 12 to his best friend, Asia, who was only 10. "I dunno. Maybe it's when someone does anything to be with you.." She shrugged her shoulders, totally not caring about slash's concern about love "well what if, it's like, like when grandma gets those really sour oranges. Cause like we don't get them all the time & like whenever we have new oranges they aren't like the same sour oranges & then now you like want sour oranges." He really put thought into his statement & you could tell from his constant pauses. "Yea, maybe" Asia mumbled

As Asia reminisced over the old memory she understood what had to be done. "Frankie?!" She called while she dried her body off "hmm?" He watched her from the bed "I need money.." She walked out from the restroom, Asia rapped her wet hair in a towel. "For?" He squinted his eyes "well, there's a band in town & I wanna go...." She waved her hand "..by myself." She said quietly "ok" Frankie said without any questions "okay!" Asia was filed with excitement.

Frankie was 5'5, he was a construction worker, short black wavy hair with lite blue eyes. Asia now had blonde highlights in her dark brown hair, she lost lots of weight once again.

Tonight was the night. Anastasia decided just to bring Sally. Asia wore white skinny jeans with a red hoodie (it was cold) she looked very different from the half dressed drunk dramatic women. Anastasia knew this wasn't a place for a four year old but she knew what had to be done.

She just sat outside which was pretty far from the loud band. Although she missed her other family who she hasn't seen in years she had to tend to her daughter. Ana's plan was to go backstage & reunite with the men.

Once the show was finished Ana stood outside by the bodyguards who were blocking the backstage. You know that scary feeling like when you randomly see your crush & it's like you can't breathe? This was how it was when Axl passed right by Asia. She screamed just like the other 300 girls, best believe she screamed & even tried grabbing a hold of him but Axl had ear plugs & the guards blocked Asia. "Matt! Matt!" But he still had his ear muffs in to block sound.

& then her heart stopped, the background noise stopped, the movement stopped, everything hit an immediate pause when a big head covered with spiral brown curls along the beautifully caramel colored soft skin with the aroma of alcohol and cigarettes when the 5'10ft man walked right past her. Asia let go of Sally's small hand & begin pulling on the man he turned around & to her surprise she was mistaken for his identity, it was only a fan....

She sat up all night hurting, all she could think was: Is that it? Is it really over?