Confessions Part l

I wiped the remaining of my tears away and returned to the circle along with Hayden with his tear stained face.  I just told everyone one of the biggest secrets of my life.  I was sitting by Aaron, and I could feel his hot breath trickle down my neck.  "Are you okay?" he whispered.

I nodded, and continued to wipe away tears, "Yeah.  I'll be okay."

He gave me a sad smile and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him.  He left a kiss on the top of my head, and slowly released me. 

                After that, the circle grew tense and weird to say it, but sad.  I could tell everyone had something on their mind to share.  It reminded me of one of those cliché movies, where one person confessed a secret, everyone else does.  "Then I will admit something..." Lea trailed off.  She glanced at Hayden, and Hayden looked back at her, widening his eyes.  Oh god.  "Well?" Nina pushed.  I wanted to jump her.  She is such a vindictive bitch.  "I lost my virginity..." She said calmly, trailing off again.

                "So?" Nina judged.  "When?"

I eyed Nina.  Lea opened her mouth and continued, "Four days ago."

                "Jump on it, Cody!" Aaron laughed.  I closed my eyes, holding in everything not to punch him.  I nudged him as hard as possible.  "Shut up." I whispered.  Aaron looked at me confused, and then he thought.  His face flushed red and he put his face in his hands.  "I'm sorry." He apologized.

                "Who was it with, Lea?" Nina smirked.

I could tell Lea wanted to punch Nina just as much as I did, "Hayden." She said, nearly a whisper.

                "I'm sorry, Lea.  I didn't hear you-" Nina started, but Lea yelled.

                "Hayden!  Damnit, Nina!" she quickly covered her mouth, slumping in her chair.  She began to cry and I quickly jumped up to comfort her.  "Its okay, Lea." I whispered against her head.  I caressed her, and rocked her like a baby until she settled down.  So I guess everyone is spilling their guts.  I think Hayden is next.  "I was a virgin until four days ago."

                Aaron busted out into laughter.  I held back my own.  "What about all those girls though?" Aaron asked.

                "It was a front.  I lost it to Lea."

Lea looked shocked herself, and she stopped crying.

Aaron stopped laughing, and turned serious.  "I'm a virgin." He said quickly.

It was Hayden's turn to laugh, "At least I lost it."

Aaron smiled a little.  "I'm saving myself." He smiled at me and returned his attention back to the circle.

Then I thought, "Wait-I thought you said you slept with Nina?"

He shook his head, "I said that to piss you off.  Make you jealous."

                "You're such an ass.  All it did was drive me away." I stated.

                "I'm sorry.  I didn't know the effects of my actions until they happened."

                "Don't lie to me."

                "I'm not.  I'm really a virgin.  You should know that.  Think about it."

I shook my head, not wanting to listen.  I can't believe he lied to me, just to piss me off.  It worked, just not in his favor. 

                Kale was quiet the whole time everything was going on.  He had a pained expression on his face.  He seemed hurt by all of this.  Maybe he was just taking it all in.  I was waiting for him to admit something himself, but nothing escaped his lips.  Several times he looked like he had something to say, but he didn't say a word.  Cody was quiet as well.  He was the one that looked hurt more than anyone.  He opened his mouth to speak, but hesitated a few times before he said anything.  While everyone composed themselves, I stood and walked over to Kale.  I held out my hand to him and he greatly accepted.  I pulled him away from the circle to figure out what was wrong.  "Everything is just a little overwhelming." He stated.  "You guys have known each other for years, and here I am new guy.  I just feel like I don't fit and it's none of my business."

                "I'm sorry.  I shouldn't have even said anything.  It's a little cliché, but people are getting a lot off their chest."

He nodded, "I understand.  And I'm sorry about your parent's and everything."

I smiled weakly, "its fine.  I wasn't told until I was twelve."

                "Even if we aren't together, you know I'll always be here for you."

                "Thanks, Kale." I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug.

Once I pulled away, I looked deep into his eyes.  I started getting butterflies again.  I put my head down in my hands, hoping he would have already gone.  "Jenny, are you okay?" Kale asked.

I shook my head, "I'm getting butterflies again."

He looked confused, "And that's a bad thing?"

                "Right now it is.  This morning I woke up, and the first person I thought of was you.  It's always Aaron, but not this morning.  Something's different."

He rubbed the back of his head, "I guess you don't know what you got until it's gone." He shrugged and walked away from me.  What he said was true.

I composed myself and walked back to the circle.  Kale had disappeared, so I'm guessing he went inside.  Once I sat down, Cody started talking, "There's something else no one knows." He said softly, staring down at the ground.

                "What?" Aaron asked.

Cody sighed before lifting his gaze, "I'm Jenny's blood-related brother..."

 Wait-what did he just say?

I wanted something to post tonight...so I did! haha.  A lot of twists and turns, :)  Well some are ha!  This is only part one of the confessions.  Sorry I didn't get Aaron's life story in here!  It will hopefully be in the next chapter.  It will be a conversation between the original five(Jenny, Aaron, Cody, Hayden, and Lea.)  Maybe just Hayden, Aaron, and Jenny.  I don't know yet.  Sorry it's short, but the next chapter will be overloaded and enough updates for a few days! ahaha.  Thank you, :)

PS.  Stay tuned for my new upcoming story called, "I'm a real big Fan of Yours."  Crazychik will be co-writing with me!  YAY! aha.  She's amazing, :)  It should be up tomorrow, <3

Thanks again, :)