Character's;

The picture's are in a slideshow to your right :) I do NOT OWN any of the pictures! I tried to pick out the pictures carefully, and it's hard to try and find someone that you created in your head. I couldn't find a picture that matched Kale's, for Nina. So I just found a pretty blonde girl, lol. I hope the pictures help give you an idea. I always like to visualize people on my own, but I also love looking at the pictures people come up with. I will add as I make new characters, :)

CHARACTERS:

Jenny Leigh Markings- Jenny is 16, She loves music, reading, and photography...And Aaron Shadows.

Aaron Samual Shadows- He graduated high school at Matanzas High(Go Pirates!) He can't go a day without playing video games, or stuffing his face. He has a crush on the girl he's supposed to hate.

Hayden Jale Markings- Jenny's older brother. He loves video games, random girls, and food. Aaron and Jenny aren't the only one with secrets...

Kale Zane Andrews- Jenny's new neighbor, who happens to be hot, and interested in her.  He likes bowling, playing guitar, and writing music.

Lea Ruth Hale- Jenny's best friend for six years, and the youngest out of everyone. She has a bubbly personality, and can't stay mad at anyone.

Nina Demitria Andrews- Kale's twin. They may not look alike, but their minds sure do. Watch your back around Nina...

Cody Brian Pierce- Lea's boyfriend of two years, and a friend of Aaron and Hayden.