Game Over

*Two weeks later*

                “Aaron!” I yelled, as I sat on my bed rummaging through old pictures.  We were a week into school, and finally the weekend arrived.  We had the house to ourselves while my parents are working, and Hayden is with Lea somewhere.  The rain pounded on the roof, and the house was completely warm.  I love thunder storms.  Just cuddling in bed with a movie, sounds pretty good right about now.  It sounds better than looking through old pictures.

                Aaron came in my room, and sat at the edge of the bed.  “Yeah?”  I pulled a picture from the stack, and showed him.  A small smirk spread across his face.  “I remember this quite well.”  It was a picture of my ninth birthday, a few weeks after my accident.  We are at the skating rink, and I just blew out my birthday candles.  Aaron snuck a kiss on my cheek that day, while Hayden stuck up bunny ears behind my head.  Aaron lay on his side, close to my leg.  He looked up at me, and smiled.  “Did you get your wish?”

I nodded, “I believe so.”  He sat up a little, and pecked my lips.

                I pulled him back, because I wasn’t ready to let go.  Our bodies molded together like a puzzle.  Aaron and I aren’t officially together.  My feelings for Kale are still in the way.  I don’t understand why.  Any trace of Kale evaporated from my mind, and I focused on Aaron and the pleasure he made me feel.  His warm hands slid under my shirt, tracing my curves on his way up.  The kiss became more intense and deep.  His tongue traced my bottom lip several times before he pulled away for air.  We were both panting, but he found the breath to continue to kiss his way down my neck.

                He kissed up my jaw, and back to my lips for a second.  I pulled away to remove my shirt, and quickly pulled him back.  I could feel the smirk on his lips as he kissed me.  It made me smile.  I twined my figures in the back of his hair, grabbing a fist full, making him moan louder.  I could feel his moans more than I could hear them.  I pulled away to take a breath, and when I opened my eyes I saw him smiling down on me, more like that half smirk that drives me crazy.  I scanned his body, realizing he had a screaming bulge in his pants.  I giggled, and his face flushed red, “Aaron’s a little virgin.” I brushed a hand across his cheek, and pulled him back to my lips.

                He gripped my waist, pulling me closer, even though I didn’t think it was humanely possible, but he made it possible.  The sound of his moans became too much to take, because I wanted to go for it.  I wanted to give Aaron Shadows my innocence.  But I couldn’t, and I couldn’t pull away from him.  My body, mind, and heart, screamed, and needed Aaron.  His lips trailed down my neck, softly kissing my shoulder, and down the middle of my chest.  His lips lingered on a small patch of skin between my cleavage, taking his time making it back to my lips.

                He gripped the bottom of my shorts, and slowly slid them down my legs, throwing them with my shirt.  He slid his hands up my legs, leaving a trail of chills.  His lips brushed over my knee as he made his way back to me.  I dropped my legs at his sides, letting him move in closer.  When I went for the belt on his shorts, he quickly pulled away from me.  “Did I do something?” I quickly asked.

He shook his head, “Of course not.  We need to slow down.”

It was my turn to shake my head, “I can’t.” I whispered.  He still hovered over me, still panting.  “I want you now.” I added.

                “You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for you to say that.” He pushed his lips back to mine, as if he was never going to see me again.  Something with Aaron just felt right.  His touch, his words, everything.  He’s an asshole, but I love him.  And that sucks.  I realize we are going too fast, and we need to slow down.  Putting that thought in my mind, I pulled away and pushed Aaron off of me.  I gathered my clothes off the floor and began placing them back on my body.  “Every time…” I mumbled as I walked out of my room, putting my hair into a messy bun.

                I heard Aaron walking up close behind me.  He grabbed my waist and pressed me against the wall.  His face fell, “What did I do now?”

                “Nothing, Aaron.  It’s just, every time I touch you, you get squeamish.  Every time I want to go further, you pull away.  Am I not good enough?”

He narrowed his eyes, “Why would you say something like that?”

                “Its how I feel, and it’s you that makes me feel like that.”

He shook his head, “You're perfect, Jenny.   I can tell you’re not ready.”

I sighed in defeat, “I know.” I mumbled.  He kissed the top of my head, and just left.  He just left me.

School today is a drag.  It’s Monday, and no one wants to be here.  I was standing by my locker, about to break down in tears, until I felt a hand on my shoulder.  “Jenny,” he said.  Kale’s soothing voice reached around me.  I relaxed a little, but was even more close to tears because the sound of his voice.  He moved to my side, placing his finger under my chin, forcing me to look at him.  “What’s wrong?”  His eyes searched mine.  I shook his hands off me and shut my locker.  “I’m fine, Kale.”

                “No you’re not.  I can tell when something’s wrong, Jenny.”

                “Well nothing’s wrong, so leave it alone.”

He sighed, “What did Aaron do now?”

                “He did nothing.  I haven’t talked to him in a few days.”

                “That’s what it is then.” Kale mumbled and walked away from me.  Why am I such a bitch?

Getting home, I walked over to Kale’s to start on our project.  I knocked on the door, and his mom answered.  She led me into the living room where I found Kale, books pulled out, and papered scattered.  “You’re late.” Ice would have been surprised how cold his voice was.  He didn’t even look up at me, he continued writing.  “I’m sorry?” I questioned.

                “Let’s just get started.”

The tension was horrible between us.  It was quiet, and the silence quickly grew awkward.  “What the hell did I do now, kale?”

                “Nothing.”

                “I beg to differ.”

He laughed with no humor intended, “Leave it alone, Jenny.”  With that, I did.

                I’ve been here for about an hour, and things got worse.  I couldn’t talk to him; he wouldn’t say anything to me.  The sound of the front door bursting open, and Aaron yelling Kale’s name, made me jump from the floor.  I quickly watched a flustered Aaron, with clenched fists at his side.  I quickly jumped between him and Kale, but Aaron was too strong for me.  Anger has washed over him.  “Aaron!  Stop it!” I tried, but he shoved me, and I fell on the coffee table, hitting my side.  I clutched my side as I stood up, trying to get to the boys.

                Once I saw blood on Kale’s fist, and Aaron lying there helpless, blackness consumed me.

SOOOO, probably ending this story soon.  Not sure yet, but there won't be a sequel.  No one voted for one, so I'ma leave it when I end it.  But it's not too late to change my mind, :)