"Slow Speaker"

After M/N's first successful treatment,everyone was celebrating and M/N was rather confused.Minhyun pat his head "Are you still feeling odd,M/N?",he laughed when the other nodded his head "Don't worry,you'll get to their level soon".The boy nodded before going outside to get some wind,the others followed instantly before seeing M/N by the railing and watching the waves.Ren ran to him and went next to him "You really like the wind,don't you?",M/N gave him a nod "The breeze...it's relaxing".Baekho chuckled "You're already speaking as if you didn't stay silent before we came",M/N went silent as he was getting confused again.He fixed his hair before hearing soft steps from behind,he turned around and saw his nurse walking to him.He was about to speak as he waved at him but he closed his mouth,the nurse smiled "You don't need to speak if you don't want to,I just came to check on you".M/N turned back to admiring the ocean,his shirt started to get blown and he easily tucked it in.

They went back in and saw that everything was silent again,M/N walked to the music room and his doctors who were getting rather clingy of him followed him.They went in and saw that M/N was finding a good music sheet to refer to,M/N pulled the music sheet for Fur Elise out and went to the piano before easily playing the piece.Aron bit his lip in fascination as he watched,Minhyun crossed his arms "You're that talented?I didn't know someone who's incredibly silent would be musically gifted".M/N shrugged before focusing on the music,he closed his eyes and put all his soul into it.As if the world knew it was the perfect moment to make M/N be breathtaking,the sunlight perfectly hit him and the wind blew into the windows which made M/N not only shine in the sun rays but look rather ethereal.Ren felt his heart race when he saw that the boy's hair was perfectly blown and ruffled,Baekho bit his finger as he wasn't noticing the fact he was seeing a person he'd soon fall in love with.

After M/N played the piano,he went back to his room by himself.Minhyun and the other doctors followed him in secret,M/N was silent like usual and they knew he would only speak if they were with him.Ren was a bit disappointed before hearing the sound of a door closing,they stealthily sneaked to the door and watched through the window.M/N sighed before playing a song on the radio in this room since he was always fond of music,he took out a book from the shelf and started to softly sing.Minhyun's stare turned rather soft as a smile came on his face,M/N continued to sing and the boys were stuck where they were.It took a while for him to notice them and he gave them an unexpected smile,Aron's eyes widened as Baekho fell to the ground in shock.

TIMESKIP

After a while of explaining,they finally understood everything.M/N laughed as he fixed his hair "I'm slowly regaining my feelings bit by bit,I've gotten some back and most of them are positive emotions.But I still need to feel the negative emotions,I'd be considered crazy if I was always happy and bubby",Minhyun nodded as he chuckled "Of course,imagine smiling while being bed ridden after a car accident.They'd think you're either crazy or covering your true side up".M/N laid on his bed before looking at the ceiling "I guess you guys have to join my act to cover up the truth,I think your credibility as my doctors will be at a risk if you do such a thing though",JR shook his head "We'll be fine,we would actually be considered like famous celebrities when they know it only took a week for us to bring you back to your normal self.You do know how much professional psychiatrists have failed to do such a miracle,don't you?".M/N playfully sneered before noticing that there were a few footsteps nearing his door,he instantly turned emotionless and the doctors stood up from their seats.A whole cluster of young kids walked in before waving at them,Minhyun waved at them with a smile as M/N sat up and gave them a blank stare.The nurse accompanying them explained why he was acting in such way,M/N went off the bed and sweetly patted one of the kid's head before writing a message on a piece of paper and placing it on his palm.He gave the nurse a stare and stood up when he got a nod,he went to the jar of candies he had on his table and gave the kids candy.Minhyun and the others had a proud grin on their face as they saw that M/N was a kind-hearted soul even through his silence,they could tell that M/N was trying his best to not go out of character.

Once the kids went out to visit the patients that are safe to be in contact with,M/N closed the door and only squealed in excitement when he saw that the hall was empty.Aron laughed "They were pretty cute,weren't they?",M/N nodded as he pat his abs "I felt my heart race when one of them went in my shirt,my abs have been blessed by a child's hands".Minhyun crossed his arms as he looked out the window "If only you were a few years older,we could have been the one who'd bless your abs by our touch",M/N pouted as he went back on the bed and got a candy from his half-filled candy jar "I know almost everyone doesn't know its my birthday since I was so silent and we couldn't celebrate but I'm 24 years old,I've kept count of how long I've been here so~".Baekho's eyes widened "EXCUSE ME WHAT?!",M/N gave them a confused stare "You guys don't know I've been here for 6 years?This is my seventh year,how else would I be so familiar of every corridor in this place if I haven't been here for so long?".Minhyun covered his mouth "You underwent so much treatments before us?!",M/N shrugged his shoulders "If you can consider having treatment with different doctors per year is much,then its much".Ren couldn't believe his ears and JR was in heavy disbelief,M/N chuckled before going out with his expressionless face back on as the others were having an existential crisis.

After a while,they headed out the room since it was almost dusk and walked to the entrance.They said goodbye to the nurses and doctors they passed before leaving through the door,they went to the back of the building and saw that M/N was admiring the beach below like usual.Minhyun went to him and wrapped his arms around his waist "M/N-ah,we have to go now",the other laughed before turning to him and giving him a smile "Then why are you still hanging around me then?".Ren crossed his arms "Are you implying that we can't say goodbye to you?",M/N playfully smiled as he shook his head before joining them as they walked to their car.Baekho and Minhyun had a grin on their face as they looked at M/N,they instantly stopped in their tracks when they saw their cars.They walked to each of their cars and waved back when they saw M/N wave at them,they drove off once they started them and they felt rather glad to see M/N run back up the hill with a slight hint of happiness in his steps.