THE END WITH A/N

It was around the afternoon and A/N was slowly falling asleep in a corner as he stayed in the testing chamber,he woke up when he heard a knock on the door.The Nu'est members walked in with messy hair which made A/N laugh a bit since he thought it looked cute,Minhyun softly smiled "Sorry that we're late,Ren woke up a bit past the time he was supposed to".Ren looked at him in disbelief "Hey!It is not my fault if I stay up past eleven just because I was contemplating what to eat for breakfast!",Baekho shut him up so he could ease the tension down "Shush,stop being so annoying early in the morning.Anyway,Hoshi has told me a lot about you.Well,the real you".A/N let out a satisfied chuckle before he stood up and snapped,Minhyun's eyes dazzled as he saw the boy transform into who he actually was "That fit!Damn,I would pay any amount just to have you as my stylist".Gab crossed his arms before he fixed his hair "I'm not much of a fan of you guys so I'll apologize in advance for the unexpected awkwardness every now and then,being a full time NCT fan is not a walk in a park",Minhyun smirked "Says the former wannable,good joke".The younger shot him a cold stare "You take that back!They're 23 and your group had 11,plus NCT 2021 is coming close.You won't know how much boys they'll add to that group with endless member population,just so you know",the older raised his eyebrow "I know you memorized just a few of us but that doesn't mean you left the wannable life,you can't leave us so easily".Gab was about to throw a heavy punch at him but JR got him,Minhyun was victorious as he found teasing a former wannable nostalgic.

Once the child was calmed down,he walked around the place where his story occured.He went out the door and headed to the place M/N would go to so he could see the sunrise,he smiled as the air blew through his long locks "Ah,my imagination really is great.The wind here feels much better than at home".Minhyun crossed his arms as he stayed next to him "The Philippines not being windy?That must be a joke",Gab shook his head "Its true,its only refreshingly cold and windy during the ber months.The other months are just straight up rubbing unless you count the first week of January as an exception,its either all rain,all windy,all sun,or a mix of everything".Aron ruffled his hair "Then we already know when to have a concert at the Philippines,might make you a lucky VIP as well",Gab denied the offer despite it being an undeniable one "I'm still waiting for WayV and 127 have their concert here,not just as guests for a event with a famous Filipino-Korean host or with other groups.Plus,I'm still hoping NCT Dream fulfills their promise during the 2019 Friendship Concert and come back here".Ren groaned "So this is what Junhui warned us about,you're so loyal to those 23 boys",Gab shrugged his shoulders "I'm an NCT ult,come on.It would be so stupid for a NCT ult to manage to keep up with other groups' comebacks if the units keep throwing us more comebacks and content,imagine trying to do that".Aron held Ren's wrist as he gave him a stare,the other sighed as he calmed down and knew that he couldn't dare to graze a wound upon a child.

TIMESKIP

After a few minutes of hanging around at the hospital,they instantly went to the mall and shopped to their delight since they were the only people around and Gab had a black ready because of how long he had to wait.He tried on a leather beret as he had knee-low leather shorts shorts and black Chelsea boots on,Minhyun shook his head "Yeah,I knew that a torn shirt and leather zip-up vest fit his style".Gab casually took a pair of sunglasses and put it on,he smirked as he took a picture of himself "And that's a reserved post for Instagram~".He admired the fingerless gloves on his hands before looking at JR "Hyung,do I look good?I wanna make sure I can wear these back at my reality easily",JR nodded "You look like you're an idol going to a black designer and chic fashion themed party".Gab smiled at the remark before he paid for his clothes and changed back to his old clothes,he walked out the store with them happily and the boys found it adorable.

When they finished buying a generous amount of things,they went out the building and headed to the parking lot.Gab who was already in his new clothes since the mall had a laundry service stood out as he walked up front,Minhyun was confused when he saw that people were around before he looked at the boy.The idol went next to him and acted as his bodyguard "Sorry people,eyes off the star",the child chuckled "Come on,what's with the sudden act?".Minhyun turned to him "You're getting attention,you're only supposed to be getting our attention",Gab raised his eyebrow "And who said that?".Baekho and JR opened the back of the car before they put what they bought inside,JR went to M/N and got his stuff "We did so get in the car,we'll handle these".Gab sighed before he went in the van and sat at the front,Minhyun gave the members a mischievous smirk as he knew they were having way too much fun messing with him.They didn't take long fixing everything so they went in and headed to the hospital,Gab looked out the window and just fiddled with the ink pen he bought.Minhyun looked at him with a sad expression before trying to reach for his hand,Gab moved his hand away swiftly and Minhyun knew he messed up big time.

TIMESKIP

It took them an hour to arrive to the hill,Gab walked out first and got his shopping bags.He headed first before them so the members had to hurriedly get their things to catch up with him,Baekho was shocked to see that Gab could still walk the steep path even while wearing Chelsea boots.Minhyun went by his side and nudged his shoulder "How do we get him to calm down?I heard from Junhui that the WayV members told him he's impossible to calm down if he's upset,he'll ignore us for sure",Baekho shook his head "I know one way,this will work for sure.We'll be damned if it doesn't work at all,so you guys better help".The others nodded as determination was painted all over their faces,Minhyun and Baekho gulped as they kept their eyes on M/N.

After a while,they were back at the testing chamber.Gab listened to music as he patiently but frustratingly waited for light to appear behind the door and seep through the small cracks of space below it,Minhyun walked to him and held his hand "Hey,we're sorry for messing with you.We didn't mean to upset you like that,it was all a fun joke".Gab gave him a disappointed stare as he removed one of his earphones from his ears "It was all just a fun joke?You must be kidding me",Baekho shook his head "He's being serious,we're really sorry.We thought you knew you could tell we were just joking,guess we assumed wrong".Gab sighed "The keywords are thought and assumed,hyung.",JR sighed "Listen,we're really sorry".The child messed his hair up as he let out a soft but annoyed groan "I forgive you guys,its so hard to get you guys to understand when I say things in a hidden way",the idol felt embarrassed as he rubbed his neck "Hehe,sorry~".As they were talking,a white light seeped through the cracks under the door.Gab stood up and got his things,the boys stood up as they had to bid him goodbye.Minhyun hugged him and pat his head "Be safe,alright?",Gab nodded before he saw Baekho open the door for him.He went through and the light quickly enveloped him,the Nu'est members watched the door close whilst Gab disappeared into the white light.

The teen's eyes opened to be greeted by the bright morning sun,he was pretty lucky that it was the weekend since he always had classes in the morning on the weekdays.He fixed his messy bed hair and saw that the clothes he bought in his dream were in his room,he went to check if they were physically there and a smile came on his face when he could feel the leather on the leather zip-up vest.He saw his hats,hand accessories,and boots were arranged perfectly which made his heart jump,he laid back on the bed and looked at the sun happily.He looked at his laptop as he grinned,he knew he was back in his writing life and that by itself made him instantly get inspiration for a new book.He went off the bed and listened to some NCT songs as he walked out his room,his mind racing with many thoughts for a new book.