"Restless Voice"

It was the next day and everyone finished eating their breakfast,M/N was at the shower room since he finished doing his daily workout,however,he seemed rather occupied mentally.He sighed as he let the water run all over him "Minhyun...Why do you make me want to be with you?Why do my legs go weak when I see you?And now,all I think about is you",he shook his head before he finished up cleaning himself up.He went to put his clothes on in the locker room but froze when he heard the door open,he fixed his shirt quickly once he saw Minhyun walk in with a towel and his clothes in his hands.He quickly closed his locker and passed by the older,the younger was shocked when he felt Minhyun grab his wrist.Minhyun hugged him from behind as he moved his hand into M/N's shirt and felt his abs "Going away from me so early?Don't you want an explanation about last night,hm?",M/N grabbed his hand and brought it out his shirt "I don't,and I won't ask for one either.All I wanna do is forget that,you're my doctor and I'm your patient.This can't happen between us,this just doesn't feel right".Minhyun was about to speak but his heart skipped a beat when M/N kissed his cheek,M/N used his chance perfectly as he ran out the door whilst Minhyun was immobile for a few seconds.Baekho watched everything happen from the corner of the gym as his fist was shaking in intense jealousy,he swore to himself that he would win this competition for M/N with Minhyun as his flaming love for M/N grew hotter.

After a few minutes of waiting,M/N was back in the treatment chamber to do his usual treatment.Minhyun and the other doctors watched M/N carefully as he was using his advanced intuition of human emotions to create a whole complex web to explain his own understanding of the human brain's way of processing feelings,Baekho crossed his arms as he smirked proudly.He playfully nudged Minhyun's shoulder as he gave him a stare,the other nodded as he understood what he said.On the other hand,M/N was speedily thinking and finding connections as he wrote on the whiteboard.He erased mistakes and easily fixed them,it wasn't long before he managed to make a detailed grouping of which emotion trigger the chemicals in the human brain to make one feel one of five emotions.The five went in to see what M/N made themselves before an impressed expression appeared on their faces,M/N casually blew his breath on the glass that separated the observation room and testing chamber so he could write cute messages and draw small drawings like a heart or a wink with a smile.Minhyun turned to him before going to him and wrapped one of his arms around his waist before pulling him close,M/N was slightly shocked at the action before going back to what he was doing.Baekho resisted to get out of control but he was at his limit,he went to M/N and dragged him to the whiteboard before managing to sweetly ask him to explain what he wrote.Minhyun's eyes flared with anger as he heard M/N explain and saw Baekho's genuine reactions,he fixed his hair before walking out the room which made Baekho feel satisfyingly victorious.

TIMESKIP

After M/N's treatment,his mind was only filled with doubt and slight discomfort whenever he rest his eyes on his doctor.He tapped JR's shoulder before whispering something in his ear,the other nodded before looking at Aron and Ren.The four walked out the room so they could talk about the sudden change in the air,which left only Minhyun and Baekho in the testing chamber.Ren rubbed his temples as he sighed,"I know what's happening with the two,but it worries me to what extent they'll go to have him as theirs.You already know who I mean by 'him',don't you?".M/N nodded whilst he bit his number "Baekho must be getting agitated because of what Minhyun and I did last night at the locker room...ah,it's all my fault that I did that small thing with him without even knowing that someone else set their eyes on me as well",he saw Aron give him a stare before he sighed and explained what he and Minhyun did.

On the other hand,Minhyun and Baekho were glaring at each other with their flaming eyes.Baekho crossed his arms "You think I can just let you steal the person I desperately need?Don't assume such baseless assumption",Minhyun raised his eyebrow "Who said I was assuming?Didn't you see me and him a while ago?You think he didn't enjoy me teasing his body when I placed my hand inside his shirt?He was already mine to begin with,I even kissed him last night in the locker room when you and the other guys left.I still vividly remember how he wrapped his arms around my neck,how he moved his hand up and down my abs.What else do I need to say so I can prove you have no chance with him?".Baekho stood up and was about to punch Minhyun when he heard the door open,M/N's eyes widened before he ran in front of him "Don't you dare do what I think you'll do".Minhyun smirked in victory as he stood up but it was wiped away suddenly when M/N stared at him bluntly,the other looked at him with a disappointed stare "Don't you dare think I'm doing this because I have feelings for you".JR softly tutted as he looked unimpressed,M/N got Baekho's hand and brought him out to the gym locker room.

It didn't take long for them to arrive and Baekho was confused at what M/N was doing,M/N crossed his arms "Well?I'm sure you've heard about what Minhyun and I did in here last night,so let's just do the same so we can end this useless love competition".Baekho was about to explain that it wasn't needed but he dismissed his thoughts when M/N kissed him and pulled him close by wrapping his arms around his neck,Baekho swiftly unbuttoned his shirt and let his hands roam M/N's whole upper torso.M/N turned red when he felt the other's hand pull up his shirt high enough his abs could be seen,the older smirked as he saw the younger's cheeks before attacking his neck with his lips with no intention of leaving a hickey.M/N softly moaned as his hand felt Baekho's body up and down,however,he was genuinely feeling pleased by Baekho's actions.M/N let out a lewd moan when Baekho started kissing his exposed abs,he played with his hair as he threw his head back.He was getting hard and Baekho could see his bulge clearly forming through the center of M/N's pants,he moved his hand up and down M/N's back as he stirred M/N into sanity by constantly claiming him as his and he would always let the boy do whatever he wanted to do with him.He stood up and kissed M/N once again,he held M/N's hand that was entangled in his hair as he smirked "Don't tickle my hair like that when I'm kissing you,I don't wanna eat your lips by accident".He pulled away when M/N asked for him to stop,M/N's face was flushed and Baekho found it cute.They fixed themselves up and was shocked to see the other boys outside the gym,Minhyun felt anger in him when he saw Baekho's proud smirk.M/N swiftly gave each of them a glance before he let go of Baekho's hand and went to his room,he knew what he had done,he intensified the competition and didn't end it.

TIMESKIP

After everyone was trying to distract themselves from what was going on,it was obvious they wouldn't be bothered by Baekho's and Minhyun's flaming battle for M/N only for a short time.M/N was in his room not being able to even have an afternoon nap,his mind was restless as the scenes of him making out with Baekho just a while ago and Minhyun last night kept replaying.He always got hard whenever it was Baekho that popped up in his mind but he felt weirdly touch starved when it was Minhyun,he messed up his hair in annoyance as he was yelling at himself at how stupid he was being at that moment.He was about to stuff his head into his pillow and scream in frustration before he heard a knock on the door,he grinned when he saw his male nurse walk in "Where's noona?".The young 19-year-old softly chuckled as he set down the bowl of stir-fried bulgogi flavored noodles and a bowl filled with fried chicken while the gravy was under it since a plastic tray kept the chicken from falling on the table near the window "She actually sent me to give you this,she's busy with another patient but don't worry a bit.I'm pretty sure he's fine,you already know that she never gives up no matter the situation",M/N nodded before he noticed that the door was locked shut "Hyung,are you gonna spill another workout secret to me again?".The other nodded before he raised his shirt revealing his muscly body and sharing one of his secrets to attain such a body,M/N listened earnestly before he noticed that the nurse was looking at him as if he was intrigued by him.He looked at him and felt his biceps "Must be nice if someone was lucky to be pinned down on a bed by you,look how strong your arms are",the nurse smirked before leaning near M/N's neck "Wouldn't it feel better to feel my arm keeping your back straight as I fuck you and make this body your own sex toy?".M/N hit his back hard as he laughed "Hey!They shouldn't know that I already know how to feel horny,I don't wanna ruin my first time",the older nodded before putting on his shirt and pointing at the table "You should go eat that,it tastes really good".The younger nodded and went to eat his food as the nurse left,he didn't know that Minhyun was eavesdropping from outside the window and couldn't notice the smirk on his face.

As M/N was eating,Minhyun was at the gym working out as he was pumped up to get his abs and biceps to be to the level that aroused M/N completely that he would make out with him.Baekho walked in as his arms were crossed "What are you doing here?I thought we ought to stay away from each other so we wouldn't fight like childish kids?",Minhyun smirked "Well,I overheard M/N and a nurse talking in his room.During that,I heard that M/N already know how to feel 'that' emotion and he hasn't gotten one single screw drilled into him yet.I also learned what turned him on the most that gets him into heat so that's why I'm here,to be the man that would be worth to make him feel like the only boy in the world everybody wants a piece of".Baekho rolled his eyes "Lies,that would be impossible",however,the truth was that he also was gonna do the same just to get M/N to be his.