"Desperation-Filled Voice"

It had been just a few minutes in the studio and the two were already arousing each other,Baekho roughly sucked on M/N's neck as his hand jacked M/N off.He smirked as he heard M/N's moans "I didn't know you sounded this dangerous when someone pleased you,I'm getting addicted to it",M/N threw his head back as he couldn't form complete words.Baekho kissed him and made sure it was the way M/N wanted,he chuckled lowly whilst he felt M/N's cum drip down his fingers "Ah,such a bad boy.You're leaking so much,I haven't even fucked you mercilessly yet".He undressed himself and saw that M/N was trying to take his underwear off without sitting up "Hey hey,let me handle that.I don't want my puppy to do anything that doesn't please him the way he wanted to be pleased",he walked to him and kissed him as he took it off for him.Baekho took M/N's hand and interlocked their fingers before he looked down at his hard crotch "Want to suck daddy and make him get desperate for you?",he felt a bit proud when M/N nodded.

It didn't take long before Baekho was all fucked up and M/N was shamelessly taking all of him in,he threw his head back as his groans sounded more and more dirty "Ah f-f-fuck......I'm c-c-close!".M/N smirked before pulling his mouth away and sucking on Baekho's neck,he whispered into his ear as his hand started to jack him off which made Baekho's cock go sensitive again "I wanna hear you break as I please you,I wanna hear every inch of you beg for me".Baekho cursed as he felt himself slowly start to get loose,M/N bit his neck and made sure to leave a hickey "Language,baby".Baekho who was at his limit released almost a lake of cum as the remark made him feel so satisfyingly pleased,M/N admired the sight before he sat on his lap and lined up his hole.Baekho smiled as he caressed the boy's neck "Go on,you deserve it",both of them cursed under their breath as Baekho's cock slowly entered M/N's ass.The older raised M/N's chin and kissed him sweetly,the younger kissed back and couldn't feel Baekho lay them down.He only realized it when he felt his legs were being raised,he looked at the other with fearful eyes.Baekho kissed his forehead before he sweetly spoke "I'll be gentle,don't worry.I'll only give it to you rough when you want it rough,my baby pulls the strings here",M/N giggled before moans started spilling from his mouth when Baekho started thrusting into him.His walls clenched at the pleasure but it made his former doctor huff,he started going faster when M/N begged for it.He leaned down and made sure he teased M/N's standing cock with his hips,he sucked and marked every inch of his upper body as he claimed him as his.M/N scratched Baekho's back as the pleasure escalated,his moans grew lewder and much more shameless as the thrusts he was getting went full throttle.Baekho seductively called M/N's name as he hit M/N's prostate hard "Such a good boy,my little M/N~",the other's heart raced as his climax was nearing.It was lucky that they both came at the same time,M/N panted as Baekho was trying to relax M/N's tired body by leaving butterfly kisses on his skin.He met M/N's eyes before pecking his lips "You know what happens now,don't you?",M/N nodded as he pulled him close and kissed his nose "I know,don't worry".Baekho kissed him before pulling away quickly "Come on,let's get dressed so we can head to where the others are",M/N shook his head at first but was forced to do so when Baekho kissed his forehead.

Once the two get dressed,they cleaned up and went out the room.Baekho got his phone and called JR to know where they were before he hung up once his member told him where everyone was,he held M/N's hand and gave him a small grin before walking to the dance practice the boys were at whilst keeping M/N by his side.Once they got there,M/N went in and ran to Hoshi and Woozi.Baekho chuckled as he watched him play with the two before heading to the Nu'est members,Ren swiftly saw the small bite on Baekho's neck and knew why Baekho offered to take M/N to the studio instead.He told what he knew to JR and Aron before he snickered,however,Minhyun was too busy to notice it at all.Suddenly,a loud voice erupted in the room and everyone turned their eyes to Hoshi who seemed to be agitated.Hoshi's eyes burned with anger as he saw M/N's hickeys "Who gave these to you,huh?!Did another perverted fan try to mark you as theirs again when you were at the studio?!I shouldn't have let the guards help get the pajamas!",M/N couldn't respond as he on his sleeping bag and fiddled with his fingers.Woozi who was behind him went by his side and held his hand "Its okay,you can tell us.We don't want you to hide something so vile just because you don't want us to worry",M/N hesitated for a moment before sighing "Its....its because I made out with Baekho-sunbae,he wanted to make sure everyone knew I was his so-".He was flustered when he heard almost everyone let out a happy cheer,Minhyun however,had a different reaction.He stood up and punched Baekho hard,M/N's eyes widened and went to help his older boyfriend up but was forced to stand up by Minhyun.His eyes were filled with fear as he begged for him to let go of his wrist while he was being dragged to the door "S-s-sunbae!Let me g-go!",Minhyun shook his head "You aren't going anywhere,we need to talk privately".Baekho quickly took M/N back and gave Minhyun a stare "No,we're gonna talk",the two silently walked out the door as the boy was in Wonwoo's arms curled up whilst fear filled him.Woozi got M/N his pajamas and pat his back "Here,get changed at the bathroom",M/N nodded and did as he was told even with the knowledge that Minhyun and Baekho weren't just gonna talk.