"Not So Muffled Voice"

It was the next day and M/N woke up and did the usual things he did after waking up,he had a smile on his face as he looked at the sunrise.He turned around and saw that his former doctors were waving at him,he gave them a grin before walking to them.It was rather lucky that Minhyun and the others arrived at the same time,Baekho crossed his arms as he saw M/N happily talking with them "Well,we're already at the next part of our act.This is gonna be fun".Minhyun laughed before walking to M/N and patting his shoulder "Hey hey,seems like someone isn't all silent anymore",M/N grinned as he softly giggled "Oh,here are the doctors who got me to feel emotions again,well,positive ones at the moment".JR chuckled "Just wait,you'll be feeling all sorts of negativity once we start your treatment.Get ready to be screaming in fear and sobbing in pain",M/N gave him a determined expression before running inside excitedly.Aron followed him as the others ran behind him,they had smiles on their face as they were glad that M/N was finally healing.

After 30 minutes,M/N managed to finish his usual morning schedule and come to the room where he usually was treated.He sat on the chair before noticing that his old doctors were in the observation room,he turned to the door and saw his doctors come in.Ren turned the television on before swiftly connecting the laptop to it via bluetooth as Minhyun was preparing M/N,Baekho pat his head "Don't worry,we'll be here so you don't have to worry about anything".M/N placed all his trust on them before they started,JR played videos on the television so it could induce negative emotions in M/N's mind and he was right when he assumed it would instantly take into effect.

TIMESKIP

After a long while of sobbing,screaming,angry yelling,and other unnecessary reactions to experience negative emotions,M/N was calming himself down by eating candies and staying bundled up in a fluffy blanket while hugging a stuff toy and watching a movie.His old doctors were in depth in their conversation on how effective his treatment was and Minhyun found it slightly pleasing,he gave M/N a loving stare before ruffling his hair "You seem like you've relaxed yourself,let's get you back to your room".M/N swiftly shook his head and took the remote "Not until we finish this",Ren laughed before standing up and unplugging the tv "You don't get to boss us around,M/N-ah~".

It didn't take long for M/N to be dragged by Baekho as he was still bundled up in his blanket and holding his stuff toy and almost empty candy bowl,he had a rather adorable pout on his face to express how upset he felt but the boys found it cute.Minhyun opened the door to the room and Baekho easily pulled M/N up and laid him on the bed,Ren laughed "Are you not letting go of that stuffed bear?".M/N nodded as he bundled himself in his blanket and turned away from them,Minhyun smiled before sitting by side of the bed and fixing his blanket "Hey,are you that upset?Come on,you're not a kid".M/N turned to him before pulling him closer and interlocked his blazing eyes with Minhyun's "Watch your words before I lose control and do things to you,hyung",the other raised his eyebrow as he placed his hand on M/N's waist "Oh,is that so?Wouldn't hurt to test how dominant you are,won't it?".M/N turned red before looking away and hiding his face into his stuffed toy,Baekho bit his lip in slight jealousy as he crossed his arms to keep himself from losing control.

After a while of trying to calm M/N down,everyone was asleep as they sat on the chairs by the table near the window.On the other hand,M/N was awake and watching them happily as a smile was on his face.He laid his head on his pillow as he playfully acted like his fingers were pinching Minhyun's head since the distance was perfect for the illusion,he softly laughed before noticing that they were letting out soft snores which he found adorable.He went off the bed and placed the newly laundered blankets in his closet on them,he made sure they stayed warm and carefully fixed their hair before walking out the door with his strap-on shoes on.

TIMESKIP

After a few minutes,they woke up around and it was lucky that it was mid-afternoon.Minhyun was confused on the blanket on his body before hearing the door open,he turned red when he saw M/N have a black shirt with its sleeves folded on.Baekho turned to the door before his heart skipped a beat,the other laughed as he closed the door "If you're wondering why my shirt sleeves are folded,I went to the garden to help some new patients with their planting".He opened his wardrobe and got out some black sneakers,a leather jacket,and a black belt "I was given permission to go to the city,you guys wanna come?",Ren nodded before JR easily blocked their view of M/N even if he was just unfolding his shirt sleeves and getting his essentials into his shoulder sling backpack.Minhyun and Baekho turned away with an upset expression on their faces,M/N chuckled before getting into his torn jeans.He put his belt and black sneakers on before he closed the wardrobe door "I just need to do a little something before we go",he went to the mirror and placed his headband around his forehead.He fixed his hair and swiftly backhugged JR before placing his head on his shoulder and wrapped his arms around his waist "I'm done getting ready",JR turned to him with a smile before M/N let go.The others stood up before they went to the door,Minhyun licked his lips the instant his eyes landed on M/N and he couldn't help but have wild thoughts.

It didn't take long for them to go down the hill and head to the parking,Baekho was a bit confused at why he was walking to where the bikes were before seeing M/N head to them with a black bike with him.Minhyun crossed his arms "So he has his own method of transportation,didn't expect that at all",M/N laughed before seeing them go to their individual car.Once they drove out of the parking lot,the other followed swiftly.He had a smile on his face as he felt how cool the wind around him was,he peddled faster and managed to be in between Minhyun's and Baekho's car.He turned to Minhyun with a smile before a thought popped up in his mind,he took off to the sidewalk and softly laughed as he saw the 5 boys move to the lane near the sidewalk he took off to so they can still by his side.Baekho had a small grin on his face as he saw how happy M/N was,his heart racing as images of M/N smiling appeared in his mind.

After a few minutes of being on their own transport vehicles,they finally arrived to the city.M/N stopped at a bike parking station of a mall as the others went to the parking lot,he went down and easily chained the bike to the metal fence to keep it from getting taken away before placing his key into his pant pocket.He pat it so he would remember where he placed it before walking to the mall entrance,Ren and Minhyun ran to him before swiftly going by his side while Baekho,Aron,and JR walked behind them.They went in and they perfectly blended in since the 5 boys weren't wearing their white coats,M/N rummaged through his bag before feeling a hand on his shoulder "Hm?".Aron gave him a smile "Don't worry,we'll pay.We don't wanna trouble you especially,since you're our patient after all",the younger was quick to deny but the older's stare made him know that he would not be allowed any choice aside from agreeing to the risky offer.Minhyun chuckled in success as Baekho was smiling from ear-to-ear since he saw how cute M/N's expression was,M/N's face had awkward relief painted all over since he was never treated as such.As he expected,his 5 doctors paid for everything they bought at the mall.M/N held the bags that had everything they bought in his hands,Minhyun pat his head before he noticed how far the bike parking station was "Hey M/N,wanna ride in one of our cars instead?We don't wanna to overwork your arms and legs after all that shopping,don't we?".M/N considered the offer before saying yes,he went to unchain his bike and brought it to the cars "So...who am I gonna ride with?".The 5 boys gulped as they saw the situation,it was rather lucky that he didn't see Minhyun and Baekho glaring at each other with fiery stares.It was later decided that M/N would ride with JR,the two went to their cars and their fuming temper was unquenchable.