"Voice Finally Freed"

It had been a day or two and M/N was reaching his climax in healing,he was having his usual treatment and he seemed to be odd.JR looked at him with slight concern "Hey,what's wrong?You're all jittery and shaky,are you cold?",M/N shook his head before he pointed at Minhyun and Baekho that were casually observing "They look the same but...I feel something is different about them...I just feel it".The other chuckled before patting the boy's head "I'll ask them later if they've been doing something new lately so don't worry,just go on with your writing.Treatment first,then detective work comes after",M/N nodded and went back to work.JR went to Aron and whispered a question into his ear,he was shocked to hear his friend's response before telling Ren about it via message since he had an appointment.M/N turned to the observation room glass and was unlucky that Minhyun caught his eye,he turned red when he got a sudden wink before turning back to his paper.He tried his best to focus so he could distract himself from Minhyun but he couldn't rub off the feeling of desperation to know what was wrong with his doctor,Baekho threw Minhyun a small glance before his fist balled up in slight frustration.

After his treatment,M/N instantly rushed to the locker room.He ran into the shower room and went to one of the dry stalls,he looked into the mirror below the shower head "What is wrong with me?Am I going back to being crazy again?".He messed up his hair as he started to panic but he calmed down when he felt a warm breath on his neck,Minhyun softly hummed in his ear as he caressed M/N's side "Shush now,don't get so worked up over a wrong assumption".M/N kept his eyes below as he knew who was behind him,Minhyun raised his eyebrow as he gently grabbed M/N's thigh "Hm,what's wrong?".He let his whole body come into contact with M/N's and whispered in his ear "Why don't you want to look at me?Why are you suddenly so silent to me,hm?",M/N's breath shuddered at the remark as he tried to make a complete sentence come out his mouth "C-c-can't risk...chances".Minhyun got M/N's hand and moved it to his hard crotch "Risk what?Risk the chances of you losing your virginity to me and my cock?",he started moving it and teased M/N with the lewd moans that left his mouth "Baby....your hand feels so good when you rub me,I'm so lucky~".M/N took his hand away from him before he ran for his life,Minhyun got to him and pinned him to the wall "You don't leave unless I let you,puppy".M/N whimpered as he felt Minhyun's grip on his hand go tighter "Please s-s-stop....You're s-s-scaring me,doctor...Ah!",the younger let out a moan when the older leaned near his neck and let his warm breath hit his skin.M/N shuddered instantly when Minhyun start to speak in a sexy tone,Minhyun teasingly licked the sensitive skin on M/N's neck "You don't get me,don't you?Didn't you start all of this when you let me kiss you that night?Why aren't you begging me to suck on your neck and mark you?Why aren't you submitting to me when I'm doing all this unnecessary things to make you mine?".M/N was about to speak before he heard a loud door slam,Baekho caught the two before taking the boy into his arms "Why are you forcing him to do things he can't even do?What's gotten into you to think that triggering his weakness would be the best way to have him".M/N softly sobbed as he hid his face into Baekho's chest,the other sighed before walking out whilst comforting him.However,Minhyun looked bitter as he watched the two leave just like that.He spat on the floor as he had flames in his eyes,"Why's he acting like his guardian now?Why is he getting so defensive when he's in the same place as me?" he said with obvious irritation.He rolled his eyes before he left,his frustration obvious from his loud steps.

On the other hand,M/N was in his room silently looking out the window.Baekho was by the door watching the boy sadly since he felt bad for him,he sighed before going to him and hugged him from the back "Its fine,you can always ask me to protect you from anyone whenever you want.You and I are close friends,aren't we?".M/N said no word but he nodded as a response,Baekho smiled before turning him around and getting him into his arms.He looked into M/N's eyes as his smile was still on his face,the other grinned happily before resting his head on his chest.The older let go for a short while so he could get a vinyl from the shelf and play it on the phonograph,he laughed when the opera instrumental was on a bit of delay before he gave his hand to the younger.Once M/N held his hand,they started ballroom dancing and they could only see each other.They felt connected as they danced together since they wouldn't keep their eyes away from each other,Baekho perfectly ended their couple dance perfectly by purposely making M/N trip and catching him.They both happily laughed as if they had did that for so much times already in the past,M/N went back on his feet and turned to the door before turning red.He saw that everyone was watching from the door,Baekho chuckled whilst he ruffled his hair "You look so cute whenever you get shy,stop that".M/N pouted before nodding and hugging him again,Baekho hugged back and treated M/N as if he was his child.Minhyun saw all this and it angered him entirely,he angrily went out of the crown as they dispersed to go back to where they were supposed to be.Ren and M/N's other doctors came in the room before they closed the door,JR was anxious as he was the only one that saw how frustrated Minhyun looked but he needed to hide it so M/N wouldn't get worried.Ren and Aron were glad to see that M/N and Baekho were so close as they were fully distracted from the love triangle that M/N was in,but they only had smiles and happiness at that moment.