[2]

"Another day here again." Chenle grumbled, throwing his bag to the sofa. "Yall make this sounds like its a prison. Chill." Donghyuck said casually as he spin around on his swivel chair, earning a glare from Renjun. "Easy for you to say." He mumbled, checking the schedule for that day. The oldest eyes brightened up instantly, which made Chenle raised his brow in suspicion.

"What's with that happy face of yours?" Renjun turned to Chenle, his face beaming in delight. "Today I'm writing down new callers, Jaemin will be handling the website. And you're going to answer calls~" He chirped, skipping towards the laptop. Chenle sighed, slumping his body on his chair. "How could Jaemin hyung be this lucky? Did you bribe hyung with something?" He protested, pointing an accusing finger to the said male.

Jaemin shrugged nonchalantly. "Don't know and don't really care." Chenle eyed Donghyuck, asking for an explanation. "Last time he was on the phone he caused the amount of new callers to increase. And I don't think any of us want to expand our work time do we now?" Donghyuck answered, shooting the younger a look. Chenle opened his mouth, his mind trying to come up with something to retort but sighing in defeat when he couldn't find anything.

Jisung watched everything unraveled in front of his eyes with an amused grin adorning his lips. He nudged the younger chinese slightly which caught the latter's attention. "Cheer up at least you're not an unofficially permanent person to answer calls like me. Imagine I have to bark at people how many times to the point I already lost count." The corner of Chenle's mouth tugged upwards as he let out a pretty loud laugh, slapping his knee. Jisung joined him, although slightly wincing at the volume of his voice.

"Damn must be really hard for you to answer all of these weird calls everyday." Chenle said, wiping a tear from laughing too much. Jisung gave a nod, grimacing as he reminisce those times. "At least I can just hang up on them now." The reason he never hung up those calls before was because he thought it would affect their hotline. That was until Donghyuck himself hung up the call for him.

He got an earful from Jaemin on how he should use his common sense to get away from things that cause him to feel uncomfortable, but he know the older was just worried for him.

"You're not the only one who is always stuck answering calls idiot." Donghyuck said, a 'light' slap on Jisung's back. The youngest winced, rubbing the sore part of his back since he hit it pretty hard. "Still it sucks." Jisung grumbled. The older laughed, spinning in his swivel chair. "Don't worry I rent this place for 9 months back in February so we have like 3 months to go." Donghyuck explained nonchalantly, used to their whines by now.

"Whatever you say." Jisung muttered, unconvinced. The hotline ringtone cause him to glance at his phone. "New or regular?" Donghyuck asked, curious despite his own phone ringing. "Regular." The younger said briefly. "Regular huh?" Jisung's brows knitted together as he gave Donghyuck an unimpressed look. ".....Sorry Jeno possessed me for a second." Donghyuck mumbled, awkwardly turning back to his phone.

"You won't be saying that when he's here." Renjun commented, before shifting his focus back to the laptop. He proceed to help Jaemin since there were no new callers for now. Jisung and Chenle exchange glances before shrugging in sync. Jisung picked up the call, stuffing in his earphones. "Hello this the boyfriend hotline. A place where your dream relationship comes true. You are now speaking to Andy. How may I help you?" He said, his tone cheerful as usual.

"Oppa Andy! I haven't talk to you for so long~" Jisung's smile dropped hearing that. He sighed, muting himself for a second while rubbing his temples. "Here we go again." He seethed.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Jisung was slumped his body on his table, groaning in annoyance. "You do receive a lot of calls today Jisung." Chenle stated with a grin, slightly pitying his friend's misery. The tall boy had to answer 12 calls in a span of an hour while Chenle and Donghyuck only had 8. The amount of calls they answer varies since it is connected straightaway to the person available at the moment.