[9]

Pls read the A/N below!

Jisung stared at his surroundings with a smile on his face. Jaemin had invited them for a hangout as he was in the mood to cook. They were now all sitting in the carpet in the living room, eating while reminiscing random memories.

"Remember when Minseo was thirsting over Jaemin and Jeno when she just got added into the group chat?" Renjun said, laughing with the others when Minseo's face flush in embarrassment. "I panicked okay? And highkey immature." Mark nodded in agreement. "But I don't really regret it because I know none of you guys would take it seriously." She added.

The youngest then paid no heed to the further discussion they're having, as he have other thoughts in mind. He zoned out for a while before nudging Chenle who was beside him. The Chinese turned to him with a raised brow at his action.

"So like we both know who Sora is and all." Chenle stop munching his popcorn, staring at his friend with furrowed brows before gesturing the latter to proceed. "So I thought maybe we can tell her about the hotline and us working there?"

Chenle slowly put down his popcorn, a judging look spreading across his face. "First of all how the fuck you could suddenly thought of her at a moment like this. Second, why so sudden?" Jisung fiddled with his slender fingers, looking timid despite his tall figure.

"I don't know I guess I just end up feeling comfortable with her. And she's Hwa's friend so she's possibly trustworthy." The chinese shrugged, grabbing his popcorn again. "If you think so then just do it."

A wide smile appeared on Jisung's face as he enthusiastically nod. "Okay then." He suddenly froze for a second, and within seconds his smile was replaced with a frown. "But what if she end up snitching?"

A heavy sigh escape Chenle's lips hearing that. "It's not really a mystery who we are. People hd already been speculating it's us so I don't see the big deal of it." He stated. "Yeah but Mark's stalkers might end up ruining the hotline and Donghyuck hyung would be mad." Jisung argues.

"I dunno its your choice not mine." Chenle said, shrugging. Jisung sighed, tugging his hair in frustration.

"Just tell me should I tell her or not? I want her to know but I'm afraid if she tells anyone else!" Jisung exclaimed, frustration written all over his face. He then widened his eyes when he realized the others heard him. "What are you two talking about?" Donghyuck asked, looking suspicious.

"Uhhh nothing?" Jisung stated but sounds more like a question. The others looked unconvinced, and Jisung know instantly he's in trouble.

Sora was scrolling through her tiktok fyp when a notification popped on her screen.

Message from Unknown!

Hello this is your landlord

"Mr Kwon?" Sora mumbled, opening her inbox. She typed a few words, debating either to send it or not before pressing the send icon.

You
Wow new number mr kwon?

You
Thats surprising since you dont even know how your hp works

Sora snickered lightly at her response. She has a tendency to be slightly cheeky to the old man since he is always up her ass about her rent.

Unknown
Your rent this month is overdue again

"Just what I thought." She mumbled, about to reply she would bank it in tomorrow when she just remembered that she used up her money to pay her college fees. "Shit."

You
Oh shoot

You
Uhh I dont have money atm so can I pay it next time