[15]

"So......" Sora turned to Chaewon, gesturing her to continue. "You and Jisung huh." Chaewon chuckled in amusement seeing how the brunette flush at her words. Fighting back a teasing smile, she turn to her drink as she add. "I was surprised he didn't move faster."

Of course she already know about the interest the two of them had for each other. The constant lingering stares, the way Jisung act extra shy around Sora, it's not really that hard to notice.

"He's a shy boy let him be." Sora scold her, hitting the shorter lightly. Chaewon snickered lightly, before noticing someone behind the former. A smile tugged on her lips as she nod to Jisung who was waiting for Sora. The brunette smile at how nervous the white haired boy looked, as she began to approach him.

"I'll be going now." Jisung announce, as he already told everyone in advance the reason for his early departure. "I feel like a proud dad." Johnny said, ruffling Jisung's hair affectionately. "Our baby is going to a date now." Taeyong sniffled, pretending to wipe away his tears.

Jisung's ears and cheesk burn in embarassment as he interwine his hand with Sora as they left the others. "Have fun! But not too much fun!" Jaehyun yelled, laughing at how Jisung gave him a glare before leaving the place. Sora could only cover her face as she sigh in embarassment.

Since Jisung can't drive for the life of him, they opted for walking instead, as the male insisted the place is not that far.

"Well, where are we gonna go?" Sora asked, breaking the silence. She doubt if there is any place available for them to dine in anymore especially since night is creeping closer. Jisung smile at her knowingly. "You'll see."

Jisung guide her to the Han River as the sunset became clearer than before. Sora stop her tracks, staring at the set up in awe. Jisung had made a picnic style set up and build a small fort with fairy lights decorating it. Jisung cracked a sheepish smile, scratching his nape nervously. "Sorry it's kinda simple, this is the most I could pull together last min-" He cut himself off with a gasp when Sora kissed their interwined hands.

"How did you know I love star gazing?" She asked, her eyes shining brightly under the moonlight. "Pretty." Jisung thought, unconciously saying it out loud. Sora's cheeks heat up, as she smile widely. Snapping out of his trance, Jisung answers her question.

"Uhm actually I didn't know. But coincidentally I like star gazing too and I know tonight shooting stars are possibly gonna happen so I thought I would like to watch it with you." Sora find it endearing how his first thought was to watch the shooting stars with her.

"Look at that one." Jisung said, shifting the attention to the stars. "If you look properly, those stars form a constellation-" They ended up in a passionate talk about stars, Jisung being the one eagerly pointing at each one as he mindlessly feed Sora while at it. But Sora's short span of attention began to drift to the male beside her instead.

Staring at the way he was illuminate under the moonlight, she admire how stunning the male looked, his snow white hair reminding her of Jack Frost. She was then caught off guard when the tall male wrap his arm around her securely, pulling her closer to her as he exclaim in excitement. "It's happening! Look up!"

Sora did as she was told, and then gasp in awe. Her eyes followed the magnificent sight before she shut her eyes and clasp her hand together. Wishing on a star, something she always wanted to do and here is her moment to do so. She then open her eyes, looking at the fading star with a wide smile on her face.

"I'm glad you like it." Sora turned to Jisung, her eyes softening at his words. "Of course I would. I had a wonderful time with you." The male looked flustered at her words, as he pull away from Sora's side much to her displeasure. "That's....good to know." He replied, not knowing what to say. He then continued.