[8]

A/N: Sorry not a new update just major editing. Imma blame my unproductivity on my period pain ugh

"I heard Mr Chittaphon from literature department quit since he had more schedules with SuperM." Was the first thing Hwayoung said as soon as she met the others. Chaewon nodded mindlessly, before blinking a few times in confusion. "Since when there's a Chittaporn in SuperM?" The older facepalmed hearing the younger's response while Sora just snickered.

"First of all it's Chittaphon. And that's Ten real name." Sora explained, causing Chaewon to widen her eyes. "WAIT SO HE'S TEN ALL THIS TIME?" Hwayoung just nodded lazily, ushering them to the cafe they regularly visit.

"How does he even manage his time." Sora wondered, saying it out loud. Hwayoung shook her head slightly, asking the worker for their usual order before turning back to Sora.

"He doesn't. He just cancel his class and give a shit ton of assignments if he had schedules. Well that's what I heard from those who are the literature major." She replied nonchalantly. "Then who's gonna replace him?" Hwayoung sigh at the questions she kept receiving, before replying briefly. "Mr Jung Jaehyun."

"How do you even know all this?" Sora asked, curious on how their friend seems to know a lot. Hwayoung just shrugged in response, glancing at the cafe counter before taking a second look. The other two also look at the direction she was staring, only to see two guys paying for their coffee before walking out while conversing with each other.

"That was Mark Lee and Lee Jeno." Hwayoung uttered, her eyes lingering on the two of them for awhile before sipping her own coffee. "NCT members." She added, making both of them hum in acknowledgement since Hwayoung had told them briefly about it. "Are they siblings?" The eldest shook her head, her eyes gleaming in amusement.

"Nah but probably would be brother in laws. Mark's sister is dating Jeno." She answered, causing Chaewon to widen her eyes. "The same one who everyone thought was dating Mark?" Hwayoung sighed at her obvious question.

"Duh Mark only have his sister." 

"Their relationship must be very serious then if they could possibly be in laws." Hwayoung nodded, turning to Sora who mumbled something. "Why does he look familiar..." The sophomore rolled her eyes, slightly shaking her head at the youngest's somewhat dumb statement.

"He's from SuperM too Sora. Of course he's gonna be familiar. How couldn't you recognize him?" Chaewon replied on her behalf, slightly furrowing her eyebrows. Sora shook her head, denying her assumption.

"I know that. But seeing his face in person kinda reminds me of someone I'm close to back then." She explained, trying to piece back her faint memories. "Maybe you know him back in Canada?" Hwayoung suggest, which the brunette mindlessly nodded to. "Probably. Anyways what is his sister's name?"

Hwayoung was about to answer when a familiar blondie slid on the seat beside her, a grin plastered on her face. "Where yall talking about me?" She asked, smugness evident in her voice. Sora narrowed her eyes at Somi,clearly unimpressed. "How did you get here." The blondie mimicked her expression, before ruffling the brunette's hair to annoy her.

"Why can't you greet your sister properly." Somi grumbled, ignoring the strings of complains from her younger sister. "And to answer you question, I was about to get coffee and saw you guys here so..." She trailed off, shrugging slightly. "Anyways what were you guys talking about?" She then asked, placing her chin on the palm of her hand.

"Oh we were just wondering if you know Mark Lee personally because Sora said he seems like someone she knew back in Canada." Hwayoung answered, blatantly dismissing Sora's whines on how her hair is ruined. Somi raised a brow, before humming in acknowledgement. "Oh yeah Mark Lee. I did talk to him when we met at Music Bank. He's a cool guy. Despite always seem to be clueless." She replied casually.