[3]

"It's been like 3 weeks since Jeno and Mark came here. The fuck are they doing to be this busy?" Renjun grumbled, throwing a pen. They are already there for a while, deciding that they would start the hotline a bit late that day. Even Donghyuck didn't object, agreeing a quick rest won't hurt.

"Watch it!" Chenle yelled, almost dropping his coffee as the pen narrowly missed him. Renjun snickered before feigning a disappointed sigh. "Damn I was hoping it hit you for a second." Chenle glared at him, opening his mouth as he was about to reply with a snarky remark when the door was kicked open.

"What the-" "The captain and the leader is here!" Jisung cheered, cutting Donghyuck off before taking the chips from Mark as Chenle started to pat his self proclaimed son's head. "Sorry we got caught up fighting over whether barbeque or cheese nachos doritos are better." Renjun gave a weird glance at the older's statement. "Of course you would." He sighed, rolling his eyes.

Jaemin took a handful of doritos from Jisung and turn around, only to meet face to face with Jeno."Oh Jeno Lee~" Jaemin acknowledge his best friend casually, his voice cracking slightly before sitting back at his place. Jeno beamed, taking a seat beside him.

"Hola amigo! Cómo estás?" Jaemin's brain shut down for a second as he stared at smiling samoyed blankly. "なに?"

Mark snickered at their interaction, before grimacing at the sudden hug Donghyuck initiate. "Don't mind Jeno he's been binge watching Vincenzo a bit too much." Jisung turned to face Mark (which gave Chenle the opportunity to take more chips), confusion written all over his face. "Vincenzo is Italian tho?" He whispered to himself, dismissing his thoughts before asking the older. "How would you know?"

"He's basically living in our house now." The Canadian explained gruffily, as he struggle to get out of Donghyuck's grasp. It's not like he is weak, he just doesn't want to waste his energy. "So Jaemin hyung wasn't lying when he said he feels like he only have three housemates now." Chenle commented.

"So you watch it with Minseo?" Renjun asked Jeno, diverting back the attention to the latter. Jeno smiled widely, his eyes forming into two crescents at the mention of her. "Sometimes with her to the point she got sick of it." He said, shoulders raising slightly as he giggled softly.

The others turned to Mark, who nodded, confirming what he said. "So you stop watching it?" Chenle guessed. Jeno shook his head. "No, she actually just let me watch it as she do something else. But most of the time she cuddle with me so yeah." Jisung could swore Jeno's face is literally glowing at this point. 'Because of happiness I guess.' He thought, unconsciously pout which didn't went unnoticed by Donghyuck.

"Whipped." Jaemin uttered, earning a playful slap on his arm from Jeno. "Only for her." He said, causing Renjun to gag. Jeno then scrunched his nose when he saw Donghyuck squishing Jisung's cheeks, the youngest awkwardly smiling while Chenle just stared at them with amusement.

"Euw stop that." Donghyuck glanced at Jeno for a second, eyes wandering around as if he was searching something before turning back to the latter with a smile. "Hola soy Donghyuck! Can you find where I gAVE A FUCK?" His smile diminished as he narrowed his eyes at the half amused Jeno before rolling his eyes.

"And that's on finding your spanish buddy." Renjun concluded before widening his eyes. "Shit we had rest for half an hour." He exclaimed, which caught everyone's attention. "Seems like we gotta start back now." Donghyuck stated, ushering them to their places. Jeno blinked a few times before groaning when he realized he is going to answer calls. "When you just got here but life hates you."