[11]

A/N: STREAM UNIVERSE YOU LAZY MFS!!

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Chenle nodded firmly at the oldest, who still look doubtful. They were again at Panda Express because that was the nearest and what Chenle claimed 'the perfect' place to meet up. "Definitely. I mean what could go wrong?"

"If we're in a book, this the moment the readers know it's gonna go wrong." Mark retorted, oblivious at Chenle's wide eyes after he said that.

".....anyways why aren't Donghyuck hyung and Jisung here yet?" Rolling his eyes at the younger Chinese's sad attempt to change the topic, Renjun sighed before answering. "Jisung is still at the dance practice room. Hyuck wouldn't answer our calls like always so let's just hope he would show up."

"While waiting for that dumbass and these unknown people to come, mind to enlighten me what the heck is going on?" All eyes collectively turn to Ara who was raising a brow, before shifting the attention to Minseo who look back at them cluelessly as she had airpods on.

"Explain to Ara." Mark mouthed to her, which she somehow managed to understand what he meant. Unplugging her airpods, she turned to Ara and gave a few signals to her. Ara then widened her eyes before nodding in satisfaction. The boys just watched their interaction with confusion.

"Yall could have just told me we're meeting Minseo's childhood friends and her friends." Ara grumbled, shaking her head. Furrowing his eyebrows, Jaemin whispered to Jeno, "How did she even understand what Minseo did?" only to receive a shrug from the older.

A group of girls who were hesitantly approaching their table caught their attention. "They're here." Renjun stated, eyes instantly meeting one of the newcomers. Chaewon who was quite nervous became flustered when the male offered an adorable smile. "Mom I think I'm in love." She mumbled, lpud enough for Hwayoung and Sora to hear.

The latter rolled her eyes, approaching Minseo as her eyes wandered to search for the tall and lean male. Huffing in disappointment, she plastered a small smile towards the older girl. "Hello maam. Please get rid of the awkwardness quickly." Sora muttered, earning an amused glance from Minseo.

"Guys, meet Sora and Chaewon. They just enroll to our college. And most of yall probably already know Hwayoung." Chenle spoke up, fist bumping with Hwayoung.

"Wait a second." A voice spoke up, catching everyone's attention. His eyes were fixated into a glare directed to a certain person. "You!" Jeno exclaimed, pointing a finger at Hwayoung. The girl looked at him innocently. "Yes, me. Why?" She asked, although she know what was coming. "Ain't you that sophomore who flirted with Minseo?" Jeno retorted, his eyes narrowed on her.

The intimidating sight made Chaewon and Sora to exchange nervous glances while Hwayoung stifle a laugh of amusement. The aura around Jeno seems to turn darker but it changed once Minseo held his hand. An eyesmile instantly made its way to his face as he stared back at Minseo with his round, puppy eyes.

"Whipped like he always is." Chenle snickered, which earned a look from the ravenette. "And isn't Hwa working with you at the council?"

Scoffing lightly, he once again shoot a deadly glare towards the unapologetic female which earn a nudge from Minseo.
"Yeah she was appointed as one of the student council this year." He admitted begrudgingly.

"YoUrE bOld FoR liKInG a jUnIor. Mf literally flirt with a sophomore who was a girlfriend to an NCT member when SHE was a freshman." Chaewon muttered, which cause Sora to stifle a laugh and Hwayoung to smile sheepishly.

A tall figure suddenly approach their table, which cause them shift their attention to the newcomer. The person was panting in exhaustion, holding his knees for support. "Sorry- practice was prolong- kinda ran here-" Jisung uttered, trying to form a proper sentence as he slump his body onto the nearest seat.

"Your child actually ran here." Ara said to Jaemin and Minseo which made the male to jokingly wrap his hand around the Minseo's arm. His actions backfired as he earned a back slap from a subtly jealous Jeno. Ara paid no heed to the chaos she cause, instead offering her drink to the youngest male.

"Chaewonnn~" The said girl perked up, grinning back at her old school mate. "Chenleee~" She replied with the same energy, their friendly gestures didn't go unnotice by Jisung.

"How could you not remember me but remember Chenle?" Jisung whined, puffing out his cheeks in exasperation. "Cute." Sora mumbled, loud enough for him to hear as she smile is amusement. His cheeks turned into a deep shade of red as he coughed loudly, pretending as if he wasn't affected by her words.

"You're just that forgettable Jisung." Chaewon deadpanned, before giggling when Jisung exaggerate a look of betrayal, not noticing Renjun was staring at her with a soft smile. "I didnt sign up to be bullied." He fake cried, earning looks of digust from Chenle and Chaewon.

"Pfft well you don't even remember me too soo..." The girl retorted, which made Jisung huff in defeat. "Touché." He grumbled, as he had nothing left to say.

"Kidding I do remember you it's just I pretend to not know you." Jisung raised a brow while Sora gave her friend a confused expression. "Why tho?" She asked, eyes filled curiosity. To avoid questions from you obviously." The short haired girl replied nonchalantly.

Hwayoung quietly watch their interaction before turning to the couple beside her who were watching videos of a samoyed. "Why aren't you wearing glasses anymore?" She abruptly ask, her question directing to Jeno. The male look slightly startled but answered nonetheless. "I had lasik surgery." He answered plainly, while pulling Minseo closer using the arm that was securing her waist.

Sighing at the male's wariness, Hwayoung was about to say something about it when a person approach their table. "Hyuck! What took you so long-" Jaemin trailed off, before eyeing his friend in disappointment. "What's with the outfit?" He asked instead, running his fingers through his newly dyed orange hair in frustration.

"First of all, who eats at Panda Express in tuxedos and gowns? Second of all, accept it as it is. If you don't like me at my worst then you don't like me at my best." The tanned male sassed, ruffling his messy hair before strectching his body for a while.

"Sir I don't like you at all." Ara deadpanned, while Jeno massage his temples as he felt a headache is coming because of Donghyuck's antics. "Hyuck.....we're going to a wedding who the fuck wear pyjamas and crocs." He stated, which cause the tanned male to squint his eyes in confusion.

"Wait whose wedding was it again?"

"My sister and your dad."

"OH FUCK I FORGOT ITS JOHNNY HYUNG'S WEDDING. WHAT SHOULD I DO I DIDN'T BRING MY TUX WITH ME."

"Thanks for the info captain obvious." Renjun sighed, before pulling out a newly bought tux. Which resulted him to be tackled into a hug.

In conclusion, have a Huang Renjun in life because he is always prepared.

A/N: PLS I HATE BEING UNACTIVE FOR SO LONG BUT I AINT AS PRODUCTIVE AS I USED TO BE HSJAKKDSKSKKSSK I HATE THIS