[14]

A/N: The time setting is around February since I was supposed to update this by then but oh well.

It was just another day in college, as the merged friend groups were quietly enjoying their lunch when Donghyuck clear his throat. "Okay kids we have something to tell you. Well more like you two." He said, gesturing at Sora and Chaewon who both look at him curiously.

"So...you're finally gonna tell them about the whole thing?" Hwayoung asked, earning warning looks from the others and confused ones from the two girls. "We're getting there." Chenle hissed. Ara and Minseo exchange amused glances at Chenle and Hwayoung's brickering.

"They'll make a cute couple." Ara gushed, while Minseo shook her head in disagreement. "They seem more like besties." Ara shot her a look. "Wanna bet?" Minseo chuckle in amusement. "Sure. Whoever lose does the others assignment for a week." Ara set her lips into a thin line, tempted. "Deal."

Ignoring how the two literally made a bet about them in front of their faces, Chenle clapped his hands twice, earning everybody's attention. "Once again since no one take over I had to take matters into my own hands." Donghyuck was about to protest when a look from Jaemin shut him up.

"Sora, Chaewon." The said girls turned to the male with pink highlights. "What we're about to tell you is confidental so even if we do joke a lot while explaining, please remember this is serious." Sora nodded quietly, feeling quite intimidated by Chenle's words while Chaewon shrugged nonchalantly.

"I mean I would only tell Sora and Hwa so your secret or whatever is pretty safe." The latter said. Chenle nodded before signalling Donghyuck to take over. The tanned male raised a brow at the younger before clearing his throat.

"Well it's nothing big really. Since you guys are considerably close to us and Hwa already knows this we thought we should tell you two." He starts off, earning weird looks from the two. "Why does it feel like you're announcing an engagement or something like that." Sora muttered, causing the tanned male to chuckle as he comb his long black hair backwards.

"Well close but not really. Today is The Boyfriend Hotline's first anniversary and we thought we should celebrate that my ingenious idea worked for a year now." He replied in riddles while clapping enthusiastically before turning to the others who just stare at him silently.

"Reaction please." He asked, which cause Jaemin to holler while the others to cheer semi enthusiastically.

Chaewon widen her eyes at his statement but it seems like Sora didn't get what he meant.

"What is the connotation- oh." Sora trailed off, finally able to connect the dots. She then glance at all of the Dreamies briefly. "Well I'm excited to know who is who but I think I have a hunch for my favourite worker." They all give her questioning looks except for the said person and Hwayoung and Chenle who were snickering while looking at each other knowingly.

"Well my worker name is Peter and I started this whole thing so let's just say I'm demanding credits as the founder." Donghyuck said proudly, earning an eye roll from Ara. He then glanced at Renjun who understood the memo.

"Tony Huang at your service." The Chinese bow elegantly, earning impressed cheers from the others. "Dude not gonna lie that sounds dope though." Mark said, his eyebrow piercing shining under the sunlight. Toying with his tongue piercing mindlessly he then said."Oh by the way as you can guess I'm Marker."

"Out if context but how many piercings you have now?" Hwayoung asked curiously, as the male Canadian keep adding piercings over time. Not that his management mind as they saw most fans have positive reactions towards it. Mark mentally count as his fingers trailed across his piercings. "Five I guess. Three ear piercings, my tongue piercing and this." He answered, gesturing to his latest piercing.