🎬

"You'll find love when you least expect it

"You'll find love when you least expect it."
— HONNE (feat. Beka), Crying Over You

SUMMARY

Jiseol just couldn't believe her luck when she did not only enroll into the same university as her high school debate rival, Lee Donghyuck, but they both also ended up in the same broadcasting club in charge of the university's online paper.

Fast forward to a couple years later when both their lives fall apart at the same time, leaving Jiseol with no place to stay and Donghyuck with an extra bedroom in his apartment. As if sharing a house with the person you don't like isn't bad enough, someone is sabotaging the broadcasting club and Jiseol and Donghyuck are taking the hard end of it.

Through a string of seemingly ridiculous events, Jiseol and Donghyuck find an unlikely friend in each other.
Eventually, maybe they find even more.

DETAILS

Started: 14/6/2021
Ended: 6/10/2023
Trope(s): enemies-to-lovers, roommates au

NOTES

It's Nana, back again with another Haechan enemies-to-lovers story. Initially I promised more fluff and less angst than Blind Date buuut...plans change y'know. If you're reading this book, welcome to a plethora of emotional tragedy, personal pain and slow (I repeat: slooow) burn.

Rated T for strong language, lots of drinking, minor physical violence, verbal (yet meaningless) violent threats, broken families, bad relationships, cyber crime, astraphobia and mentions of sexual harassment/predation. Possible inclusion of fade to black sexual content in the future, but we'll see.

But I promise you. This story is more fluff and crack than angst.

Let me warn you: this story is long. Many chapters, wordy lengths, guaranteed boredom maybe, so think twice before you step in if you like simple, short stories.

Happy reading! Love, fullsun's Nana 💚

UNLIKELY, by haekkum.