19: Trains & Motorcycles Aren't the Only Things I Want to Ride

Being the most responsible one out of the trio, Jiseol was holding their train tickets as they strolled down the aisle to their seats in the middle of the car

Being the most responsible one out of the trio, Jiseol was holding their train tickets as they strolled down the aisle to their seats in the middle of the car. She looked behind her to make sure that her grown dependents were still on her tail, seeing that Donghyuck was feeding Jisung a potato chip. While her brother excused himself to the toilet, Jiseol shrugged off her backpack and right when she was about to shove it into the overhead compartment, Donghyuck did it for her.

"Aren't you glad that a big, strong man like myself tagged along?" Donghyuck batted his eyelashes at her as he put his own duffel bag next to her backpack.

"I could've carried that with one hand," Jiseol deadpanned. She wasn't lying. She had everything she needed at her parents' place so her backpack only had her essentials and her laptop in case she wanted to get some work done over the weekend.

They booked the four-seater that had two seats each facing each other, providing more leg room for tall Jisung and Donghyuck who had the legs of a Victoria's Secret model (in his words). Donghyuck slid into one of the window seats and was pleasantly surprised to see Jiseol take the seat next to him.

"Aw, sweetheart, you can't even stay away from my side for a two-hour train ride?"

Jiseol didn't bother looking at him as she popped her earphones in. "More like because I don't want to look at you for the next two hours."

While scrolling through her playlist to find a song to start off the journey, Jiseol glanced at Donghyuck, contradicting her words earlier.

"Hey, we still haven't talked about yesterday's interviews." she said.

"Live a little, Miss Park," Donghyuck sneered. "Let's enjoy our weekend in Busan and come back to reality on Monday. Besides, Jisung would be around us all weekend."

Jiseol hummed in agreement, still choosing a song. Donghyuck was about to tease her about sharing earphones with him, but his playful grin dropped from his face when he noticed that there was an old man on the opposite side of the aisle ogling Jiseol's legs. Her thighs, to be specific, since she was wearing denim shorts. He knew it wasn't just innocent staring from the way the old man was beginning to angle his phone at Jiseol.

Deeply distracted by scrolling through the songs in her music library, Jiseol had no idea about what was going on between the pervert and the fuming man next to her.

With a protective arm on Jiseol's headrest, Donghyuck stared at the old man until he noticed and the intensity of the sudden eye contact startled him. Donghyuck pointed at him and slowly mouthed "Fuck off" that at first didn't do much to intimidate the old geezer who had arrogantly scoffed in response. But the moment Donghyuck flinched his body like he was about to jump the old man right there, the pathetic excuse of a human being quickly dropped his phone and put his hands together for forgiveness.

Rolling his eyes, Donghyuck took off the jacket he was wearing and draped it over her lap. Jiseol gave him a questioning look, which he answered by saying that she might get cold. But Jiseol wasn't convinced and looked around; her suspicions were proven when the old man avoided her eyes yet still snuck a dirty glance at her now covered legs.